PLUS: Email Forwarding

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Markos,

if users would be allowed to change the filter rule, then I think the service would be great.
    "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

OK mark, is 52% high enough for you? Not counting the 13% who voted Snoop Dawg, that's a lot ...

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
      I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

I voted yes just then. Finally.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
          OK mark, is 52% high enough for you? Not counting the 13% who voted Snoop Dawg, that's a lot ...

well the whole idea of adding new benefits is to attract new customers. i mean, we already got your money, who cares how you vote and what you want. that 50% is insignificant

actually, i have problems making mails on other domains we own work
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Rasbelin
            if users would be allowed to change the filter rule, then I think the service would be great.
            the filtering i'm talking about is done on the mail client side, e.g. on your end.

but i'm not doing on the whole issue until you change your avatar

Comment

I took it off.

At least for now...
              "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Excellent. Then we can begin?

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369
                  Excellent. Then we can begin?
                  Not quite yet at least. The reason, in part, is what Markos notes above ( see http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...79#post3278079 ).

-----------
                  Dan; Apolyton CS
                  PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                  >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Well then just give us Apolyton.net addys.

Just kidding. But, i'm sure Markos will work it out. We have faith.

Comment

keep the faith

Comment

We have faith in your plans, but not the amount of time you can spend on our whims!

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                          keep the faith
                          /me starts resitating "Ming is my master and lord, Rah and MtG are the holy moderators, which I shall obey, until the last day of all days, when mercy will come and the rod swings me to the heavenly Mingapulco..."

Comment

Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

it is a fantastic idea Snoopy

Originally posted by Wittlich
                              Actually, the only people who see this thread are people who actually visit the Community Forum....I know it is shocking that someone would not visit the Community forum.......but face it people, only a small percentage visits (or even knows it exists) the Community Forum.

My suggestion is this: Markos, can you "advertise" the latest poll being made concerning an email option to the "general Apolyton Populace"? I'm thinking that this way the poll will move from just being a "community forum" poll to an "Apolyton-wide poll."

you can also add it to your signature like Snoopy has
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

thank you paddy the coolest scot ...

Now let's just get some more votes for option number 2. Any more non-"poly plus" folks out there interested?

Comment

Working...
                                X