No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What the hell is an "erm"?
    Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
    Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
    *****Citizen of the Hive****
    "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

erm is the quasianthropomorphic personification of a pause for thought.

The wombat made it...

Comment

Only to test if I'm going on the right way.
        Attached Files
        Cuando un dedo señala la luna, los tontos miran el dedo. (del Mayo francés)

Comment

You should get the star to be behind the man.
          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
            Man, Trip found one hell of an excuse to spam there.
            Actually no. But I have to admit it is for selfish reasons, that being exercising my photo-editing muscle.

Comment

thanks guys.
              Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically

Comment

Oh yeah, if you can make the star more transparent-looking, making the man the more clearer pic, then that should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
                  I'm not sure if this is workable or not, but can someone make me an avatar that is split diagonally? On one side it's a picture of the White House, on the other, a hammer and sickle?
                  If you attach both
                  (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                  (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                  (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Frankychan
                    Oh yeah, if you can make the star more transparent-looking, making the man the more clearer pic, then that should be fine.
                    Do you want the man to stand out more or the star to stand out more?

I also need a copy of the man.
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Don't flatter yourself. It was erm. The wisdom of erm is not to be ignored - if erm says it, it must be so.

Comment

Let's see, comrade:
                        Attached Files

Comment

Gerar Dean's version is the best yet.
                          Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                          The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

Looks good
                            The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Originally posted by Last Conformist
                              Gerar Dean's version is the best yet.
                              This isn't a poll, but I have to agree. That is a very strong looking avatar. Well done, GD!!

Monk
                              so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X