No announcement yet.

2024 Poly Fantasy Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm always happy to give Sloww a helping hand.
    "

Comment

Keep
      your paws to yourself.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

My buddy Herman Ze German sat across from me in horror as every Pirate that matters got snapped up before he picked by Bochy's Boys... :lol

I thought he was from Texas?
        Last edited by Flatlander Fox; March 20, 2024, 05:14.
        Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• cb4
          cb4 commented
          Editing a comment
          That's Bochy's Boys. And I was born and raised in Texas. Carry on.

Comment

8 of 10 and 18 of 20 were my draft picks so far

Comment

I look at my roster, my lineup, my men, and I weep for my opponents. They are up against Gods, and no amount of lucky bloopers or passed balls or missed calls by the umps will save them. But do not give up: for there is honor in defeat. Play on, and maybe you'll even get 2nd. Yes, even the likes of Slowwhand's decrepit team might make the playoffs. Good luck.
            "

Comment

I get to find out first, I took too many injured veteran aces

I saw a thing about the movie The Natural with Robert Redford as Roy Hobbs. The author of the book or story was into grail mythology and incorporated certain elements into the story.

The wound in the side that never heals is a reference to Jesus on the cross when he's stabbed. The bat born of lightning is Arthur's sword Excalibur, etc

Comment

Berz, can you check to see why my waiver replacing SP Gavin Williams with SP Kyle Bradish​ is not showing up on my roster? Yahoo says it was successful waiver claim.

Thank you.​

Berz, disregard this request. It is showing on tomorrow's roster.

Thank you.

Comment

Lol, my roster is already screwed because of this farce of a series in South Korea. **** the MLB, **** yahoo, and **** foreigners.
                  "

Comment

Why is your roster screwed? Set it for this week and set it again before next weeks games and then we get to set it once more the following week because the 1st match was extended several games like the all star break games

Comment

oops, too late for this week

PLAY BALL

Comment

I am allowed to change the roster still? I don't know. It's confusing.
                        "

Comment

How in the f*** can you be screwed already after 2 days? Leave it to you.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It looks like we can change the rosters for this week.
                            "

Comment

Oklahoma Chris appears absent

shall we maintain his team or let it erode?
                              Last edited by Berzerker; April 8, 2024, 20:07.

Comment

Working...
                              X