• Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats why I'm confused

Comment

offline, smaller team sizes please.
      "

Comment

"Only" 70 moves. Good luck you and Berz.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I would like to do a live draft, me and my buddy are both EST+6 so a slow draft can bog down pretty hard.
          Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

I'll do either, but I prefer live draft. People that can't leave a list really extend the time spent.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I've been trying not to, but I have to expand on my
              thoughts. I know that there are a couple that are incapable of leaving a list, but when the same person says they want a slow draft, well, that's crap.

Comment

we're doing a live draft, edit your preferences at yahoo so you can prioritize your favs and avoid injured players... do it

I think we had a good live draft last year. EPW got screwed on an early pick because he didn't know how yahoo works but it seemed to go well

Hey Fox, what time on a weekend will work for you guys in Europe?

Late afternoon here on a weekend would keep ya'll up past midnight there, is that okay? I'd like to go with 6 pm central 7 est on a saturday or sunday but we might be able to bump it up to 5 pm central. Most people will be getting in from the day's activities and should be ready after it gets dark.

Comment

10772 league ID
                  Almost Caught Up league name
                  5 keepers above # 75

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot
                  no keepers

those are two roto leagues run by Jayhawk from Speakeasy looking for players

my main complaint is only 35 ww ads in roto leagues with limits on innings pitched and games played is illogical and always run out before the end

Comment

20 managers? No, that's why I dropped it.

Comment

it is brutal, the 1st league currently has 15 and the 2nd has 18

Comment

Entirely too many.

Comment

You can't do anything about the rankings until you make it an official League

Comment

FFZ Major League 2024​

Chris runs it and we need players

​​​​​​Runs (R), Hits (H), Home Runs (HR), Runs Batted In (RBI), Stolen Bases (SB), Batting Average (AVG), On-base + Slugging Percentage (OPS)
                            Innings Pitched (IP), Wins (W), Strikeouts (K), Earned Run Average (ERA), (Walks + Hits)/ Innings Pitched (WHIP), Quality Starts (QS), Saves + Holds (SV+H)​

Definitely favors SPs

Comment

5 PM EST would be great for us if we can swing it. It worked well last year.

Comment

I can't join another league, I was in 3 FFB leagues this year and it drove me crazy...

Comment

Working...
                                X