NFL 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thespun.com
    Here’s what a potential package from the Broncos would look like, per Breer:
    • QB Drew Lock
    • DE Bradley Chubb
    • G Dalton Risner
    • 2022 first round pick, 2022 second round pick
    • 2023 first round pick, 2023 second round pick
    • 2024 first round pick
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

An interesting article about his trade value from other GM's:
      https://www.yahoo.com/sports/what-do...153114132.html
      Last edited by Demonbinder; May 21, 2021, 20:40.

Comment

Reports are that salary cap will be going up significantly to around $208M. They are still talking but that big an increase will make a difference for lots of teams.

Comment

I am a bit surprised that the Bears put an option on the Arlington Heights site. I figured they would be interested but might wait a few more years. I had heard reports years ago that the ownership situation with the Bears is murky as when Virginia passes away there are quite a few of the kids that want to sell the team but they also said the financial resolution is very complicated. But Soldier Field is not the answer, especially since a new stadium (domed they are saying) would bring Super Bowl and other big events out there. It is also next to an expressway, Metra train, bus and airport. I wish they had done this years ago (when I had tickets) but it wasn't practical back then. They are beholden to Soldier Field until 2033 but it would be 2027 or so before they could have a new one ready and the payoff for the final years wouldn't be excessive. We will see what happens.

Comment

Dude, why so surprised? The Bears have using Arlington Park racetrack as a negotiation ploy for decades.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Don't even try suggesting this punishment.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Hey, we will be treated to the Boys on HBO's Hard Knocks this summer.
                Always a treat.
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Yes. Thrilling.

Comment

Good game to start the season. Could have been better.

Comment

That's what happens when you leave Tom Brady a minute and a half.
                      Great to see Prescott playing well.

Comment

My brother and I went out to Ming's last night to watch the Bears game. As Ming put it at the end: "They are who we thought they were!" Yes, they were able to run the ball, but once again they didn't even ATTEMPT any passes more than 20 yards. If you have speedsters on the team, take advantage of it!. We knew secondary would not be good and they proved it giving up three long balls and not een touching a player who was down and more missed tackles. Aren't they supposed to work on that, especially when it was a problem last season as well? They did have their chances but that tipped pass for an INT in the end zone was a killer. Refs missed a PI call on 4th and 2, though they may not have scored, but you never know. Well, we expected this one to be a loss.At least the rest of the NFCN lost as well.

Comment

Lions tried to take down Pack tonight but even though they got lead at the half, they couldn't do anything in the second half. Not really a surprise and now Bears and Packers tied at 1-1. Great game by the Bears defense and Dalton looked good starting, but Justin Fields definitely needs work. Yes, it would have been different if AR had caught that one pass in end zone or if he had seen Montgomery wide open to the right late in the game. But once again they are committing stupid penalties. Once again I thought officiating was spotty but it actually went in Bears favor. Finally, I would start Dalton if he is healthy. JF needs more work though some of his mistakes (flinching) can be corrected.

Comment

Exactly what da Bears were thinking.

Comment

When your offensive line (esp, Infedi and Peters) leaks like a sieve, it doesn't matter how well your defense is playing. Even if Nagy had called plays more suited to Fields type of play, it wouldn't have made a difference with that OL today. At least they play the Lions next week.

Comment

Was busy today and missed the telecast, and apparently that was a good thing. Looks like Myles Garrett basically owned that game. And after the way they lost to the Ravens today (last play, record length FG hits xbar and - goes thru!), I predict the Lions will roast the Beloved next week. But hey they should at least be able to score against Detroit...uh, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X