Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    So why has ownership dragged its feet on this? They don't have the cap space to franchise tag him again (unless they start cutting/restructuring other contracts). Franchising a 2nd time also puts him a year closer to being a true free agent. Why are they willing to risk this?

Seriously, I just don't get it.

• SlowwHand
    replied
    He's Top Tier with WR's to match. J erry needs to leave it to Stephen.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    replied
    Hey Sloww, I'm confused. When the hell is Jones gonna get off his ass and sign Dak Prescott to a long-term deal?
    He may not be a top-tier QB, but he's close - and I doubt anything better will come along...

Leave a comment:

• SlowwHand
    replied
    J.J. Watt is going to Arizona.

Leave a comment:

• -Jrabbit
    started a topic NFL 2021

NFL 2021

It's trade season, with lots of QBs changing addresses -- Stafford to the LA Rams, Goff to Detroit. Deshaun Watson wants out in Houston. Cam was not the solution in NE. Chicago cut Trubisky. Now Wentz is off to Indy to replace the retired Rivers. [Frankly, I was afraid the Bears would pursue Wentz. Dodged a bullet!] Lots of other potential QB changes this year around the league.

I'm confident that, whatever happens, the Bears will end up with another 3rd-tier starter and struggle to get 8 or 9 wins.
Working...
X