NFL 2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Didn't know whether to make note of this here or in Dead Poil, since his life is basically over, at least as he's known life to be.
    Mike Richardson, former NFL CB, arrested on murder charges.
    Wow, part of the '85 Bears Shufflin' Crew. Post-football, he's had a long history of legal trouble, mostly drug related IIRC.
    Sad ending.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Well, that was one UUUUUUgly Bears "effort" vs. the Saints today.

Good effort by the undermanned defense (missing Roquan), but no one else did anything to earn any guarantee of future employment in Chicago.
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I'm rooting for Cleveland.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          Good call!

• Berzerker
          Berzerker commented
          Editing a comment

Bears will be looking for a new DC, at the least. Thee are also rumors that Pace and Nagy will remain.

https://www.windycitygridiron.com/20...offseason-2021

And unfortunately, those rumors were true.
        Last edited by Demonbinder; January 13, 2021, 23:28.

Comment

I was almost surprised that Urban Meyer took Jags job., but it's better to take over something struggling and make it somewhat successful than to take something running great and try to maintain.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            I was surprised a bit too, but it's actually a great gig right now, especially with an owner who will fork over $12million a year. They have a great young running back, the first overall pick (presumably a generational QB), and 11 picks in the draft. Plus they have TONS of cap space. He can create the team he wants in a year or two, with tons of young talent on their rookie contracts.

I've seen a few commentators predicting a possible upset, Cleveland is a quick starter with the best line and will pound the ball and eat up clock which is how you beat KC going by their past losses.

I'm going with GB, Ravens, NO and

Comment

• Demonbinder
            Demonbinder commented
            Editing a comment
            and....???

• -Jrabbit
            -Jrabbit commented
            Editing a comment
            Presumably, Cleveland.

Berz has Mad Cow.

Comment

Thats a tough one, I gotta go with KC even though Kareem Hunt will be motivated

Comment

• Berzerker
              Berzerker commented
              Editing a comment
              well, Ravens are gonna lose... I thought they were on a roll

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              That's more like it. KC is your team, and defending champs.
              Can't see you picking any other way.

Rough night for Lamar. big night for the Bills, though!

Cleveland got burned on that fumble thru the end zone, Sorenson led with his helmet hitting Higgins just as he was about to cross the line and Higgins fumbled and the ball bounced out of bounds. I wonder how they'd resolve that if a penalty was called on Sorenson, 15 yds from the last line of scrimmage I guess.

Butker missed again pulling it left.

Comment

• Berzerker
              Berzerker commented
              Editing a comment
              and they're barely using Hunt so far

Hunt got a TD but Henne filling in for a concussed Mahomes pulled it out

I saw the replays of Mahomes injury and never saw his head hit anything seriously

but he definitely got up woozy

Comment

Yeah, he looked pretty shaky there. If he's in the protocol, KC's whole season comes into question next week.

Comment

so TB @ GB and Buffalo @ KC

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  NFC, classic HOF QBs.
                  AFC, next-gen HOF QBs.

Speaking of concussion protocol and Mahomes:

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/t...me-per-report/

Comment

yup, we're guaranteed a match up between the veteran shootist and the young gunslinger

Comment

Mahomes on pace to get cleared, but too soon to tell.

Assuming he's back, we should have two great games this Sunday.

Comment

Working...
                    X