NFL 2019 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the spirit
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Lots of sports media are already speculating on Garrett's replacement, so unless the Boys make a deep playoff run, this may be a done deal.
      Ready for Josh McDaniels? Or perhaps the start of the Urban Meyer era?

Makes you wonder what would have happened if Garrett had accepted the Baltimore Ravens gig when Jones gave him a big raise to stay in Dallas and wait for Wade Phillips to be done. Since then, here are their records:
      Baltimore under Harbaugh (2008-19) -- 114-74 W-L, 10-6 W-L in playoffs, one Super Bowl win.
      Dallas under Garrett (2010-19) -- 83-65 W-L, 2-3 W-L in playoffs, no Super Bowl appearances.

Not throwing stones here, Sloww. The Bears' incompetence in management and coaching is every bit as pathetic. Lovie Smith was 81-63 with the Bears (about the same as Garrett), but hey, at least he got to a SB.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• The Cowboys have talent. Clock management sucks.
        Actually, I could live with Romo as HC, letting Moore and Kitna do their jobs. Moore has great potential.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• -Jrabbit
          -Jrabbit commented
          Editing a comment
          I seriously doubt that Romo would abandon his easy life as well-paid, insightful observer from the safety of the announce booth.

• Yep hard to imagine. I don't want Urban Meyer or any of his ilk.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Cowboys should throw a ton of money at Kyle Whittingham from Utah, or maybe they already did with Chris Peterson...

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Lousy start by defense on first drive, but even with the INT by Mitch, the offense has 17 points in the first half!!

Comment

• Finally, they let Mitch run and he doesn't act like a frightened rabbit.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Nice game overall. Padded stats at end for Dallas against dreaded 'prevent" defense. The light is a little brighter now.

Comment

• I stand corrected. Great game for the Beloved tonight. First Bears game I've enjoyed this season.

Man, Dallas looks ready to implode. Bummer, Sloww. Bye, Garrett.
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yeah, probably the most fun one to watch, and having them do it against the Cowboys is always a treat. Only Green Bay would be better.
                      Maybe
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• another play off game decided by an OT TD with no chance for the other team to get the ball

Comment

• I'm fine with that. Not so fine with the offensive pass interference by Rudolph.

Comment

• ya, that was a push off

and they let Clowney get away with a head shot on Wentz that knocked him out of the game

that was a dirty hit

Comment

• I've certainly seen roughing-the-QB penalties for a lot less.

Comment

Working...
                              X