No announcement yet.

NFL 2019 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On behalf of the football fans of Chicago, I would like to apologize to viewers nationwide for tonight's pathetic excuse for a professional football game.
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

We've only scored more that 20 points twice this year. Pathetic.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Bears get the win but it's just like all the other games this year - bad decisions by Mitch, penalties at key points, dropped passes and missed field goals. Oh, and once again they can't even get to 20 points.

Comment

Against the Giants no less. It was funny, I was watching the morning prep shows on ESPN and NFL network and on NFL they showed the playoff standing and actually had the bears "IN THE HUNT" I couldn't stop laughing. ON ESPN they showed the exact same slide but without the bears.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

A better game today though penalties on key plays could have cost us although some of the calls were iffy (on both sides). Great that they finally got an opening drive TD, but then for the defense to let up two TD's after that was concerning. All three long passes the Lions rookie QB made were to WIDE OPEN receivers! Luckily, Mitch's INT led to no points but how they didn't throw a flag for RTp, is beyond me. I think game would have been more wide open if that is called. I still don't think they can make playoffs. They need too much help for that to happen. Great game by Miller at WR. Need to see more of that.

Comment

Nice that they won. Credit where credit is due: Trubisky had a pretty good day.

This is two weeks in a row that Matt Nagy has passed up an early FG attempt to go for it on 4th and too long. WTF, dude.
              Somebody needs to take his laminated play sheet and replace the big "BE YOU" sign with the words "KICK THE DAMN FIELD GOAL."

I'm happy for the Detroit 3rd-stringer, Blough. Undrafted and unheralded rookie. He just earned himself an NFL career.
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

He doesn't trust his kicker and doesn't seem to trust his QB. Argggg
                Originally I figured they'd go 0-4 going out unless the Minny game was meaningless to them. But maybe now they can go 1-3 since Dallas looked worse. But i'll predict 7-9 now.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                  -Jrabbit commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Sounds about right.
                  Vegas will love collecting all that "over" money on Chicago's win total.

Have heart. Bears play Cowboys next, who have decided the Kicker is the source of their ills and brought 3 in to audition today.
                Last edited by SlowwHand; December 3, 2019, 14:57.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Did you see NYG post game meltdown?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                    Have heart. Bears play Cowboys next, who have decided the Kicker is the source of their ills and broight 3 in to audition today.
                    We went through that earlier this year and it hasn't ended well.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Panthers part ways with Ron Rivera.

Comment

• Almost saw that coming.
                        Let's see what happens if the Bears manage to win on Thursday.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Don't get your hopes up. The Bears are going to have their ass handed to them Thursday.
                          I will be shocked if it's even close.

Hope I'm wrong, but that's the way I see it.

Comment

• Dallas has been playing worse than the bears lately so maybe the bears can win one more game this year. I'm the eternal optimist
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• If Bears win, maybe Jerry Jones will move on from Garrett sooner than later.

Comment

Working...
                              X