No announcement yet.

NFL 2019 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But if he stays healthy and can resist a joint..............................It's not like it will be a 10 year commitment.
    I like Cohen an all but it would be nice to have someone that can catch the ball and still run over someone.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And the Giants officially become a dumpster fire.
      And the Browns are not.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Gettelman spent the winter saying "I didn't sign Beckham to trade him" -- and then ships him out.

And yeah, the Browns are suddenly looking like a playoff contender. Nice offensive talent, decent defense, and they still have their first-rounder.
        Last edited by -Jrabbit; March 13, 2019, 14:28. Reason: [My bad - NYG did get Cleveland's 1st, plus a 3rd rounder and Jabrill Peppers]
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

That's the way to make your young QB look better. Get two good outside receivers. Take a chance on Hunt to play with CHUBB. And trade for a TE.
          Now as long as their o-line doesn't outright suck, he should look like a vet.
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hunt will be in Mingapulco for the first 8 games, so.....
            “It is no use trying to 'see through' first principles. If you see through everything, then everything is transparent. But a wholly transparent world is an invisible world. To 'see through' all things is the same as not to see.”

― C.S. Lewis, The Abolition of Man

Comment

still be worth a mid round fantasy pick
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I think Chubb will be an established commodity by the time he returns, and I've experienced lengthy absences from Zeke and Le'Veon first hand.

So...

Not until VERY late in the draft for me (if at all). Anyone who wants him earlier is welcome to burn a roster spot to carry him for over half the season.

RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Better him then taking a chance on a handcuff. At least I know now how long I can wait before you pick him
                  Roster spots are valuable but not critical. (of course my teams sucked last year so why would anyone listen to me)
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And the Bears trade Howard for a bag of balls.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I do not approve this move.

Comment

Unbelievable... Yet another deal where Pace get's fleeced
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'll reserve judgement till later but for now, I have to agree.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

NFL Draft starts tonight. Bears don't pick until the 3rd round, something I strongly approve of. Why?
                            Because instead of screwing up early selections, we have Khalil Mack.

Comment

Amen brother.
                              But in all fairness, they have gotten a bit better in this area more recently.
                              But yeah, it takes all the risk out of it.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I agree as well. So they don't pick until late Friday and will probably go for RB if there is one they like.

Comment

Working...
                                X