No announcement yet.

2019 "YAHOO STYLE" FANTASY GOLF LEAGUE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sergio got DQ'd in Saudi Arabia for damaging greens with the putter. Apparently he got a bum deal on a bunker lie because of a poor raking job, so he started doing stuff to the greens and the players following him complained. Not the first time I heard of Sergio misbehaving, he was accused of spitting in cups a while back, maybe at Pebble.

Comment

OK no comment on Sergio

BUT some great feedback on the TIERS - thank you so much!!

I just have to find the time to work on it - should definitely be in place by the start of PERIOD 2, but hopefully sooner...

Comment

That would be awesome!
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

https://www.golfdigest.com/story/sti...synd_yahoo_rss

it was at Doral

he's a douche

they got film of him melting down in the bunker

Comment

Last week I forgot to change my lineup and had only one B and one C. I was going to setup my lineup for this week and saw I was back in second overall by winning last week. Wow, two wins in one segment and both times I hadn't checked how I had done until the next week.

Comment

And I have been tirelessly checking every week and wallowing at the bottom.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

So one thing that happened which I had not foreseen is that there were TWO tourneys last week and most of the league was not aware, me included

Since it can be blamed on the bad interface => would you b e OK for me to delete the Puerto Rico Open (I dont even know if I can..) from the standings?

If any of you prefers not to, then np we keep it... but winning should not be based on a quirk of the site: we want thsi league to low involvment and as simple as possible!

Comment

Works for me. I seem to suck equally under any conditions.
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Probably a good idea to delete it. I had no idea either. And probably still wouldn't if you hadn't mentioned it. And like JR, I also suck equally.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Hilarious!!

Comment

I noticed.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Hi guys! I have modified the TIERS for our 2nd Segment starting this week: am not sure how its going to work but we can always modify on the fly if we see any issues!

Like we talked about:
                          - Much Smaller TIER A
                          - Larger TIER B
                          - Larger TIER C with some good EUROS who are not playing full PGA Tour schedule

PS=> Well its not working, when I try to update the groups I get an Error message
                          Contacting the site now

Comment

Please wait before making your selections for this week please!

Comment

Is there any confusion because of the match play event.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Buzz Fantasy is going to manually uplaod our new Tiers, should be ready ASAP

Comment

Working...
                                X