No announcement yet.

2018 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawrence was credited with a sack and fumble and apparently they took it away from him

My run at the FFZ offline league play offs ended. Zopper squeaked out his win so it wont matter if I beat him next week

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      I can relate. I'm mathematically eliminated in FFZ Offline at 5-8; RAH trounced me this week.

• Once again, I have lucked into a decent position here. Cohen and Chubb have really saved me.
    Some days are diamonds, some days are rocks...

Comment

• -Jrabbit
      -Jrabbit commented
      Editing a comment
      Defending champs refuse to die...

• I lost by 1.5 points in AFC league which is the one I needed to win to try and stay in the hunt. Lousy year for me all around.
    Last edited by Demonbinder; December 5, 2018, 17:43.

Comment

• wow, I'm in 5 leagues and only Theresa in the AFC has Henry - 46+pts so far on 4 TDs and over 200 yds rushing

Comment

• Yeah, he's on my bench at FFZ, where he finished with 48.30. Don't think I've started him all year.

That 48 is over half of his season total for the first 13 weeks (94.70). Amazing night.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• against a supposedly tough D too

Comment

• Yeah, first thing this morning I checked to make sure I wasn't facing him in any of the leagues.
            Someone posted this on another site
            Attached Files
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Let's not be bitter, Todd!

• Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
            wow, I'm in 5 leagues and only Theresa in the AFC has Henry - 46+pts so far on 4 TDs and over 200 yds rushing
            And, of course, I'm playing her this week. He was projected for under 7.5 points.

Yes, he was.
            Last edited by Demonbinder; December 8, 2018, 19:17.

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Was he in her lineup??

• Tied a record that can't be broken.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Comment

• By gawd. I just kicked Jon Miller's ass.

Comment

• I believe that going into Thursday night I was favored in 3-4 games, but Theresa started Henry so that put me behind the 8 ball in AFC. As usual, most of my guys sucked so I can only win in one league if Cousins and Thielen don't have good nights.

Comment

• Poly IDP FF18 Playoff Update

Congrats to our regular season champion, Ming! Mingapulcos finish 12-2 for a wire-to-wire victory.
                      2nd place goes to our defending champion, Flatlander Fox.
                      -Jrabbit limps into 3rd place.
                      And congrats to SlowwHand! Dallas Dwarf Tossers beat Berzerker in an elimination game to snag the 4th champion-tier playoff spot.

I'll post official standings tomorrow, after Yahoo does their post-MNF update.
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Congratulations to all who made it.

2-2 this week and only one team that made it to .500 in four leagues.

But Bears beat Rams and Seattle won so all is well.

Comment

Working...
                        X