No announcement yet.

2018 Fantasy Football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like another lousy week for me. My only chance looks to be in AFC league and I need Robbie Gould (why did the Bears let him go??) to get me at least ten points.

Comment

• First week all year that I won all my games. Too bad it too late in most of the leagues. And it look like Robbie had a good night for you
      And listening to all the talking heads yesterday reminding themselves about his last year with the Bears. It wasn't that good.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'm so bad at this I got swept by rah

Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• I won my first game this week in our chicago league to go 1-9 so yeah, you're pretty bad.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Just for fun: Poly League standings, Week 10:

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot 2018-11-13 14.39.21.png
Views:	14
Size:	133.3 KB
ID:	9365334

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by rah View Post
              I won my first game this week in our chicago league to go 1-9 so yeah, you're pretty bad.
              On the bright side, I stole wins from Berz and Sloww
              Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Hehehe.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post

On the bright side, I stole wins from Berz and Sloww
                  And you're complaining about losing to me. Hell, If I win 2, I'm celebrating. (especially if Berz is one. )

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• with 5 teams I'm about .500 so far, I over invested in the Watson-Hopkins connection down in Houston when I could have been riding the arms of Brees and Mahomes

Comment

• 2-2 this week when i was hoping for 3-1, but FF put up lots of points on Monday night having many Raiders, esp. Jared Goff and ended up beating me in the end. Of course, one of my losses was to my best team (that WAS .500).

Comment

• At least you didn't have a win turn into a loss through a point correction and end up losing by .15 I didn't notice it had changed till the following week. *sigh*
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• my first and probably last 5-0 week, 5 teams averaged almost 200 pts a team

God I hate placing my chips on Winston

Comment

• that sucks, my Dallas DE Lawrence got a pt adjustment from 8 to 2 pts

Comment

• -Jrabbit
                              -Jrabbit commented
                              Editing a comment
                              lost a TD?

• I had Ogletree on my bench and missed out on 22 points
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Not everywhere. Looks like you used him here in Poly League...
                              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                              X