No announcement yet.

2017 Fantasy Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was watching the Torrey Pines tournament today and as Tiger was putting some jackass yelled out "GET IN THE HOLE" just before he made contact. Tiger looked up at the crowd in disgust and the guy was evicted.

WTF is wrong with people?

Comment

• There's always going to be jerks, but I guess, get in the hole is a lot better than a lot of other things they could have shouted at him.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hideki WD with wrist injury

Comment

• ...giving me only 3 for the weekend.

Thanks Obama!
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Somebody send me a PM when the next segment is scheduled to start and I may restart.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• you may want to jump in before it starts just to get the hang of things, I'm still trying to figure out how to pick players based on stats

Comment

• yeah, but it's hard to be motivated. I had fun doing the old one.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I started a discussion in Rob Bolton's Fantasy Insider article last night - basically *****ing about how lame PGAtour fantasy is. It's actually attracted some interesting comments.

Clearly, we are not alone. Check it out in the comments section:
                  https://www.pgatour.com/fantasy-insi...mpionship.html
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I posted there

Comment

• So did I
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Sighh... I've joined rah on the bench. This is the second week in a row I forgot to make picks. I guess it isn't a high priority and I just spaced it out.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I missed it two weeks ago for same reason. If I hadn't missed that one early in season I would be more interested since I had a great start. Oh well, try again next segment.

Comment

• Looks like the Masters begins the next segment if you guys want to give it another try

Zeuros getting ~70 from Kraft (who?) today launched him into a huge lead

Comment

• I just don't find it compelling. My guy would be leading the tournament, but would suck on points. It was so boring, I couldn't even remember to play.
                              **** you Yahoo. Sigh
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• so far my 6 golfers are at -1, E, E, +1, +2, +2

the 3 over par are all outscoring the 3 at = or better

Comment

Working...
                                X