Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Outstanding, Rabbitmeister!

Comment

Weather, ugh. There are nearly 60 golfers who haven't even begun their 2nd round.

Be alert for cutline announcement after they play Saturday morning.

Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Looks like this is my death week -- made the wrong moves for Round 2, costing me about 40 points. Then Yahoo made my C player change for Sunday but not Saturday -- even though I made it at least 3 hours before the modified deadline.

Back to reality. It was only a matter of time.
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Disastrous week for me too, none of my R3 moves stuck

Comment

Third bad week in a row; have now blown most of my Segment 1 lead with 2 weeks to go...

Congrats to Red (twoholesinone) for winning Week 9 with 224 points.

Comment

Yeah, what seemed an almost insurmountable lead is now in view. And yes, congrats Red,
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

2holesin1 won2inarow

and big

only 3 of our 12 beat their previous low scores, 9 of us just used our mulligans

Comment

Congrats to Red! Another brutal week for the Rabbits. Down to #3126 overall, dropping from 99th to 93rd percentile over the last month.

Grimly trying to hang onto the league lead for one more week...

Comment

Congrats, Red. I had my worst week and only by one point, but it dropped me two places overall in standings.

Comment

Yeah, another congrats for Red. Short of forgetting to change my team, that was probably my record low score.
                      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Congrats JR on your winning the winter segment. Going into Sunday being withing 30 points I switched most out to have a different team than you in a slim chance to try and catch you, but to no avail.
                        Congrats again.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

After a great start, I finished with 5 mediocre-to-terrible weeks. Barely limped in to the finish line with the lead, but I'll take it!

On to the Spring segment!

Comment

hehe, a win is a win, but not all wins are the same

Comment

With WGC Match Play and Puerto Rico Open scheduled, apparently we get a week off before the rigors of the Spring Segment.

Next up: Shell Houston Open 3/30 - 4/2

Comment

sung kang?

Comment

Working...
                                X