• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Join my league in PGA TOUR Fantasy #PGATOURfantasy Golf

League URL: https://fantasygolf.pgatour.com/api/...agues/id/15258

League Name: TonyBogey's Memorial

The password is: poly

Description:

PGA TOUR Fantasy allows you to show off your knowledge of the sport by picking a team of 6 PGA TOUR Professionals (4 Starters, 2 Bench). Scoring is live and exclusive using PGA TOUR Shotlink and based on player performance on the course. Play with your friends in a private group or test your skills in one of our public groups. Whether you want to play for prizes, glory or bragging rights PGA TOUR Fantasy is the only live fantasy game where the outcome of each shot matters.

Official Rules: https://fantasygolf.pgatour.com/#/roster/rules

Comment

• Thanks. It's appreciated. I'll try it for at least one season and see if I can pay attention on all the different scoring.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Ok... I'm in
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• In, I guess we looked at this before because I had an id an my team name was already entered once I selected the league
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Well this starts tomorrow and it only looks like 4 of us are entered.

Come on folks.

For some reason I was listed in two leagues. I hope this hasn't led to any confusion.

League Name: TonyBogey's Memorial

Is the one I put entries in since it had more members than the other one.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yes here is the URL to get in:

https://fantasygolf.pgatour.com/api/...agues/id/15258

password: poly

Comment

• But still only four and it starts tomorrow
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Not everyone is on Poly. Someone should be sending email invites to the missing league members.

I'll sign up today...
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• In.

The interface for joining is kind of a hot mess, specifically trying to get from creating your login to finding a specific private league.
                    I ended up doing the sign-up, then coming back here to link directly to the league.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I posted the info at cfc and speakeasy

Comment

• I had to do the same thing, JR. But I am in and selected my team.

Comment

• we're up to 8, I like that there's no brackets but it'll take some time to figure out the scoring stats

Comment

• No ****... It looks like sloww forgot to put a team in.
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• And as usual I'll start the league at the bottom.

At least we got up to 8, if you include slowy.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Got a notification from Yahoo that Fantasy Golf was discontinued. Way to let us know early.

Comment

Working...
                                X