No announcement yet.

2017 Fantasy Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're right. I had to go through Yahoo, find it and bookmark the link. NASCAR, too.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• You play Fantasy NASCAR Sloww ? Me too
      Its my first year and I can not get a grip of how to manage the limited starts and the playoffs segment...

Anyway I can not believe how sharp this group has become/always been in Golf Fantasy Yahoo: I make a ton of money betting on Golf (pray for my 125/1 ticket on Summerhays this week)
      and decent money playing Golf DFS
      and I am still not able to win anything here
      How the hell am I not the only one on Sun Kang this week?

You guys are awesome

Comment

• Limited starts are the same problem in both.
        Use a seemingly hot player up or ration, 3.per session, which is what I do. I'm in.the 97th percentile in NASCAR, which I know very little better than I do golf.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Hmm my phone has no problem accessing it. The interface is a bit clunky on the phone but it worked for me. I never had any luck with their phone app
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Huge day of golf betting for me: my 3 bets all in with a chance (Kang, Ogilvy, Summerhays) at odds of 125, 250 & 100 (top 7 pays 1/5 odds)

Comment

• -Jrabbit
              -Jrabbit commented
              Editing a comment
              Well, all 3 are in the top 6 and within 3 strokes of the lead going in. Good luck!

• Well at least Kang finished tied for 5th, the others crashed and burned.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• wow, Kang got screwed having to putt in a downpour... 20/20 is my luxury but he should have called in an official to give him permission to wait. Just doing that would have been enough because they blew the horn maybe a minute later

Comment

• Congrats to Euroz on winning The Open Championship week.

Spieth was amazing those last 5 holes!
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• IIRC this is the second or third time running I win The Open week - keeping the EURO vibe alive and strong

Now I've got something even more special to announce I actually was at Royal Birkdale on Friday (defo not the best day to be there but who cares...)

I walked 15 holes with Sergio and Henrik Stenson (2 of my fav players) and Zack J who shot the best round of the day at 66 in crazy conditions then 9 holes with Rory and DJ and then from 3pm onwards ALL 18 holes with Jordan and JDay: I literally saw all of their shots except short putts when you have to run to the next tee or a bit down the fairway...

Those dunes at Birkdale are amazing for watching but my legs were SHOT at the end of the day; I had to walk just 20 minutes back to my AirBnB on Friday evening and got cramps
                  My iPhone Health app said I had walked 34km and climbed 138 floors - I was completely soaked wet, it was harrowing day but I was so happy

Jordan was magnificent all the way and I took a massive bet on him Friday evening at low odds to win (which I normally never do!)

Contrary to stupid Augusta I could take plenty of pictures this time, here are just a few random ones to share here (and no am not a Yankees fan, it was the only waterproof cap I had in store )

Me and Sergio

One thing you never see that well on TV are the slopes and mounds on/around the greens or fairways, here is an attempt at showing you how difficult some of these holes and greens are...
                  Also note that I actually PLAYED at Royal Birkdale last year (I think I talked about it here already)

Bumped into Zack and he signed The Open cap I just bought

Jordan just before his 3-wood into the 15th green which lead to his Eagle:

See also my tweet about this shot to my mate Soly from NoLayingUp:

Last edited by Skyfish; July 26, 2017, 04:49.

Comment

• Great shots, thanks for the local flavor.
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• OUTSTANDING!!
                      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Nice Pics! And it looks like you had a great time!
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Admittedly it was really crowded and busy, although in Friday rain it was nowhere as busy as the weekend, the rain started at 4pm and did not stop all evening, but I defy to find one person in the 235K who were there during to whole Championship that did not have a great time!
                          Really so many nice people in the crowd, walking alone means you kinda chat with everyone around you: all of them GOLF NUTS!!
                          I can not insist enough how great an experience it is: it cost me 100$ on EasyJet to get to Liverpool and then 15$ in a train to get there and I was given a ticket which originally cost 65£ - I mean it requires effort but not wealth...

Comment

• Extra material from The Open!

Some nice bunker moves from the 2 masters Jordan & Sergio

Comment

• They make it look sooooooooooooo easy
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X