Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I should retire again.

Comment

• Always weird that first Thursday afterwards not having to check to see if anyone WD at the last minute.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Sometime Sunday night or Monday morning, I expect I'll have a momentary concern that I've forgotten to adjust my rosters all weekend.
        Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Or during my drunk stupor on Friday night, checking to see if Spieth made the F****** cut.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I've checked twice this week to see if I set my line up... Force of habit
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Comment

• Here's one I haven't seen before:

A golf course in South Africa was invaded by a pack of mongooses, which briefly interrupted play at the Nedbank Golf Challenge.

Comment

• Hilarious. I clicked on it and just as it was finishing I turned around and they were showing it on espn. Freaky
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X