No announcement yet.

Yahoo Dropped Fantasy Golf

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of rain, continuing through the weekend. They actually have assigned tee times through 8pm tonight. Quite a few won't start their 2nd round until Sat. a.m.

Could be a 3-round tournament. And definitely a crapshoot in deciding tonight who to start in round 3...
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Incredible catch-up day today to get the whole thing back on schedule. Hopefully, weather will be good tomorrow!

Comment

• My A's both tanked (sigh).
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Meanwhile, in that other tournament: phenomenal play by Rose and Stenson with Rose taking gold. Kuch shot a spectacular final round to snatch bronze.

It wasn't the most exciting tournament, but still interesting and a solid return for the game

Comment

• Well done to da Ming for taking the JDC!

Comment

• Congrats Ming. I took Na out of lineup for last day which cost me, though I'm back in first place for segment.

Comment

• I thought I shot my wad in the Spring... But I still have a chance at the Summer thanks to this week.
                Can't complain
                Keep on Civin'
                RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• yup, big win with only hacks/slacks in the picture

Comment

• Congratulations, Nimrod. Back in first place again.

Comment

• FedEx Cup time.

Comment

• Well done to Mguth!

Second straight week that half my team missed the cut (but was still able to field four starters)... I need to do better on the home straight to fend off the challenge by Mguth.

Comment

• I know what you mean. He and I are vying for first in the segment. I would like to win one of those.

Comment

• Henrik Stenson is a WD in middle of first round. Well, there goes one of my guys - though he was at +3 anyway, but still....

Comment

• You weren't the only one. Only one person didn't have him on their roster and quite a few had him in.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• He did finish the round, but yea, that's a wasted start for some.

Comment

Working...
                                X