No announcement yet.

MLB 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cubs get Zobrist to play second base and move Castro to Yankees for a pitcher (Adam Warren) and a utility infielder. So now just a center fielder using some of their minor league players or Soler? Have to say I like the moves so far.

Comment

Since I like Soler, I hope they keep him. Castro leaving was expected. We'll see how Zobrist plays.
      I'm neither thrilled or pissed at these moves. Only time will tell.

The big thing will be who will play center and leadoff.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

It looks like the Cubs won the Heyward derby.

Comment

Yeah, let's see what the terms are.

A duel positive, and addition for the cubs and a subtraction for the cards.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Reports are 8 years for $184M. They are saying he took less to come here.

Comment

I heard he has a buyout after 3 and 4 years if he wants to retest the waters for more money if things aren't working out.
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
              X