NFL 2014 Season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rah View Post
    Yeah, nice to see that there was actually something to talk about in the final minute. Much better than it being over by halftime.
    sigh........ yeah I suppose

but I still would have liked to have seen NE lose
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• I think Carroll letting the clock run down was a far bigger mistake than calling the pass play. There wasn't much talk about it. Trent Dilfer said Carroll was being "indecisive." I really think he expected NE to call timeout, positive he could score.

Kind of like standing over a 2-foot putt and playing it to break, aiming outside the hole -- when the right thing to do is to just ram it straight in.
      As Rah has told me many times on the golf course: "Don't play with your food."
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• "Don't play with your food."
        Did that really have to be sanitized for poly?

But listening to M&M this morning they were talking about Carroll letting the clock run down.
        And the rational for why NE didn't call a timeout. Of course we'll never really know.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I kinda wanna get drunk and play golf with you guys now
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Drinking has always been an integral part of our game style. And a bowl or two or three.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Hmm. I'm not sure if I would smoke and golf because golf would turn into a light saber battle.

but I'm certainly open to it
              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• It's NFL Draft Season! The draft returns to Chicago for the first time since 1964

1. Buccaneers
                2. Titans
                3. Jaguars
                4. Raiders
                5. Washington
                6. Jets
                7. Bears
                8. Falcons
                9. Giants
                10. Rams

Comment

• And which QB will the Bucs select?
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Bears at 7.

I hope the new GM doesn't screw it up.
                    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

• Let's start a 2015 NFL season thread.
                      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I don't know why you just didn't so I did.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Sometimes our illustrious sports mod likes to just re-title existing threads.
                          Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                            Sometimes our illustrious sports mod likes to just re-title existing threads.
                            Thanks.
                            I would have done that if somebody asked
                            Keep on Civin'
                            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I like to let Imran believe that his presence here is appreciated.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                                Sometimes our illustrious sports mod likes to just re-title existing threads.
                                Thanks.
                                There is something to be said for a new omnibus NFL thread that Ben has never posted in.
                                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Working...
                                X