Lombardi Handicappers' League 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 15 Results
    Sloww wins the week on three way tiebreaker with 13. rah's score of 10 was only good for seventh place for the week and Sloww takes the overall lead.

Standings
    1 Sloww Hand 118
    2 rah 116
    3 Berzerker[TRU] 114
    3 Ming 114
    5 Spaced Cowboy 112
    6 Sparrowhawk 111
    7 [BBB] brtndr4u 110
    8 ColdWizard 106
    9 [TRU] Jrabbit 105
    10 [FoG] Zopperoni 102
    11 Tuberski 98
    12 Jonny11788 95
    13 gjramsey 94
    14 HTower 21
    Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

• Week 16 Results
      Berz wins the week with 13. Sloww retains the lead into the final week.

Standings
      1 Sloww Hand 129
      2 Berzerker[TRU] 127
      2 rah 127
      4 Ming 125
      5 Spaced Cowboy 123
      6 Sparrowhawk 121
      7 [BBB] brtndr4u 117
      8 ColdWizard 115
      9 [TRU] Jrabbit 113
      10 [FoG] Zopperoni 112
      11 Jonny11788 106
      12 gjramsey 105
      13 Tuberski 98
      14 HTower 21

Comment

• Sloww Hand 136
        Berzerker 135
        rah 135
        Ming 133
        Spaced Cowboy, Sparrowhawk and brtndr4u 127
        Jrabbit 122
        Zopperoni 121
        ColdWizard The Mad 120
        Jonny 116
        gjramsey 113
        Tuberski 98
        HTower 21
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Congrats, Slowwy!
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Well done.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Thanks. I had a much better year at Pick 'Ems than league play.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Remember that yahoo pick'em has playoffs.

Comment

• I think it would be cool if the Redskins get to the SB. Led by 2 rookies on offense? I compare it to cheering the Yankees in 2001. One time deal.

Comment

• So, I had a notion of adding some reliable, trustworthy person to the pool manager access list. Never know if I'll get a life (hah) or get hit by a bus. Any ideas/nominations/volunteers?

Comment

• Originally posted by ColdWizard View Post
                      So, I had a notion of adding some reliable, trustworthy person to the pool manager access list. Never know if I'll get a life (hah) or get hit by a bus. Any ideas/nominations/volunteers?
                      How about Reismark
                      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• He's still on there but I'm thinking triumvirate.

Comment

• Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                          Honestly sitting Cutler for that game was the best possible thing they could've done. Throw in the towel for SF, as long as Cutler doesn't get hurt we're in the playoffs no matter what (MIN-SEA-MIN, then GB, then ARI and DET; the GB game will be for the division win, and MIN-SEA-MIN-ARI-DET were about 4.5 expected wins, putting us at 11.5-4.5 if we lose to GB and still presumably lock up a wild card). Nobody cares about losing to SF in the regular season, and in the post season you hope that Aldon Smith gets a PED suspension and/or SF has to play a team that can handle them, like GB NYG NO ATL ...
                          I happened to scroll back through this thread and this prophetic post by snoopy happened to catch my eye (bolding added for effect).

For what it's worth, I don't think Atlanta has what it takes to beat San Francisco. The real question is does Baltimore have what it takes to beat New England. I really hope so, and would love to watch the Harbaugh's battle it out for the Superbowl, but that's going to be a tough game for Baltimore to win next week.
                          "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

Working...
                          X