NHL Playoffs thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    That's quite a powerplay Vancouver has there.

Am I wrong in remembering last year they had a lethal powerplay?
    LA has two shorties in a row now.

You can't make this **** up...
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Vancouver's powerplay has sucked for at least a month now.
      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Man. Burrows. Such a douche.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Looks like the best goaltender ever is going to be a backup in another playoff series.

Comment

I was going to say that at least Luongo played well, but then he went and let in two soft-as-**** goals.

Schneider time
            ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Love it love it love it
              "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
              "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Asher: how's the new SoaSE beta?

Comment

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                  "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                  He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

They call that 'making room for yourself' when you are a star player.

He may get a fine.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                      Asher: how's the new SoaSE beta?
                      It's really good, but very similar to the original SoaSE. Which is probably a good thing.

Titans kick ass.

Comment

Oh, Chicago.

Comment

I stand corrected.

Comment

Another great game between Hawks and Coyotes but with a different ending. Hawks score even later in regulation (14.4 last time and 5.5 tonight) to tie it and to to OT but this time get the game winner on a turnover!! Home ice now.

Smith shouldn't have hit goalie but I think goalie sold the severity. He did come back without even going to bench! And the earlier call against Toews when it was the goalie who initiated the contact. Both of Coyotes PP goals came on those calls.
                            Last edited by Demonbinder; April 15, 2012, 01:28.

Comment

Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
                              Another great game between Hawks and Coyotes but with a different ending. .

LOTS of great hockey happening--- great plays, blown calls, controversy, collapses, upsets and oh so much OT--- very enjoyable first round

INteresting too-- THe pundits choice at TSN (not unanimous but the most popular picks) was Pitt vs Canucks in the cup final and they are the only teams down 2-0. Both have the talent to come back and both have "been there before" in tough playoff series.

THe fact the pundits keep bringing up is that just last year Boston went down 2-0 at home to Montreal and pulled out the series. Should be interesting to see
                              You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Philly/Pit is getting ugly.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X