Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DOINK!

HAHAHAHAHAAA!

I don't care who you're rooting for; this is hilarious!
    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I don't feel so much for the team, but I gotta feel sorry for Detroit fans. That was just nasty.

As a Chicago fan, I know that kind of pain.
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I ****ing give up on the Lions. Seriously. **** them.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I am thankful for Shayne Graham
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• The Patriots scored 3 touchdowns in under a minute; 5 in the quarter.

Fireman Ed is pissed

Last edited by Al B. Sure!; November 22, 2012, 22:56.
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• What's this? Guy arriving late to the Lions bandwagon? I don't think you've earned the right to complain, Slut II.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I didn't get to see the Houston/Detroit Game, (in Canada we call today Thursday...and most of us have to work ), but I knew that a scoring play isn't challengable and would result in a 15 yard unsportsmanlike penalty and no review, how is it that an NFL Coach didn't know the same? While I agree the rule is stupid and should be revised, I put all the blame on Schwartz for that debacle.
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                  What's this? Guy arriving late to the Lions bandwagon? I don't think you've earned the right to complain, Slut II.
                  I think I'm going to sit back and enjoy Slow self-destruct like this
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Did anyone watch the Redskins vs. Cowboys game? I defy anyone to tell me it's a "Romo thing" (Alby). Sticking strictly to Offense, which is the side of the ball Romo usually plays, there's no running game. Period. Romo threw 62 passes with an 84.1 rating which includes 3 TD's and 2 picks, which may or may not have been Romo's fault. Why? Felix Jones averaged 2.3 YPC. and that ain't good.
                    Ben came to Dallas for Thanksgiving and saw exactly what I've been saying.

Additionally, RG3 may turn out to be the greatest QB I've ever seen. If he keeps getting better, he throws a good ball. Add in the running, which will diminish over time, and it's something to watch.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I'd like to say thanks to the Cowboys for making my Thanksgiving more enjoyable.
                      “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                      "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• You know what? If they/we/I cared at all, it might matter to someone that matters. As it stands, it doesn't.

Comment

• Schwartz or however you spell it, is an idiot. It is completely his fault the Lions lost the game. He should have known that all scoring plays are automatically reviewed. This is a clear example of a Head Coach with a hot head (remember the handshake last year?) and he is going to continue to cost them games until he is gone.
                          Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                          1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            What's this? Guy arriving late to the Lions bandwagon? I don't think you've earned the right to complain, Slut II.
                            What in the actual **** are you talking about?
                            "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                            "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I was wondering the same thing. Guy is a Michigan man. Although no one really likes to admit it, it does include Detroit.
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• While Schwartz was an idiot who put his team in harm's way, Detroit had plenty of chances to win.

The important point here is that the NFL's rule on this is absolutely stupid. The whole point of instant replay is to get it right. Throwing a red flag on top of an automatic review is no effing excuse not to get the call right. Negates an automatic review? The one that was added to the rules to ensure that scoring plays and turnovers are called correctly?

Let me repeat: that is absolutely stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X