X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    What now, Al?
    Conspicuously absent.
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Hey, he's working a lot of hours. Give him time.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• If the Giants won, I'm sure he'd found some time to needle Sloww - like 5 minutes after the game, if that long .
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• He had plenty of time to talk prior.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Meh, the Cowboys still suck, the Giants just sucked more (yesterday). When the Redskins win the division, you all will be laughing. Or crying, more likely, when a 8-8 team wins the division...
            <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
            I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

• Oh, no. Another blowhard.

Which team will finish with more wins this season? Cowboys or Giants?

Spoiler:

56%
              Cowboys

44%
              Giants

The official source for NFL news, video highlights, fantasy football, game-day coverage, schedules, stats, scores and more.
              Last edited by SlowwHand; September 6, 2012, 18:26.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• 19-0 baby, you hear it here first.

Don't drink the hateraide.
                We're sorry, the voices in my head are not available at this time. Please try back again soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spaced Cowboy View Post
                  19-0 baby, you hear it here first.

Don't drink the hateraide.
                  You've always been able to make me laugh Spaced. They arn't even going to be the best team in Texas, let alone 19-0.
                  "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Care to make a little wager, Bucksnort, Jr. ?

Comment

Care to make a little wager, Bucksnort, Jr. ?
                      Certainly, what did you have in mind ?

(assuming I am the "bucksnort jr" you are referring to)
                      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Oh, you definitely are. How about a crisp one dollar bill? Nothing fancy like DanS gave me; just a simple crisp dollar bill, with a signature on it noting what a great mind I (or you) have.

Comment

Oh, you definitely are. How about a crisp one dollar bill? Nothing fancy like DanS gave me; just a simple crisp dollar bill, with a signature on it noting what a great mind I (or you) have.
                          I agree to the bet and the terms ...just not positive of the details

Being a Canadian, my crisp $1 is a shiny coin afectionately known as a Loonie (I would sign one if I could, but it might be difficult). However, I could probably get ahold of an American $1 bill, and would enjoy defacing it much more anyway I assume the country the $1 comes from won't matter that much anyway?

So our bet is which team from Texas finishes with a better record?

I am good with that one. For what it's worth, I like Houston's chances this year, if Schaub, Foster and Johnson all stay healthy (and I realize that's asking a lot) I think they have an awesome offense, and if the defense is anything like last year, they could win a lot of lopsided games this season (and given their division as compared to the Cowboys.....I really like their chances).

Comment

• Houston has a very decent team. I in no way count this as a sure thing for me. So we're on. Good luck, just not TOO much, to you.

Comment

Houston has a very decent team. I in no way count this as a sure thing for me. So we're on. Good luck, just not TOO much, to you.
                              I will have to make sure I don't tell my step daughter's fiance about this bet, he is a Cowboy's fan, and I might not get a wedding invite if he finds out

Good luck, I think this will give me another reason to enjoy the season

/me

Comment

• He can't be all bad,I can tell.

Comment

Working...
                                X