This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who had 7/2 in their pool?

And what are the Falcons thinking? Put points on the board. It should be 10-8 right now.
    Last edited by Demonbinder; January 8, 2012, 16:08.

Comment

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
      Who had 7/2 in their pool?

And what are the Falcons thinking? Put points on the board. It should be 10-8 right now.
      The field reporter said that Mike Smith said he's going for it on all 4th and 1's. He did punt it away on the second 4th and 1 they had.
      "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Has any team ever ended a playoff game with a point total of 2?
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
          The field reporter said that Mike Smith said he's going for it on all 4th and 1's. He did punt it away on the second 4th and 1 they had.
          I heard that, but just can't believe they would do that. That will probably change now.

Comment

I heard that, but just can't believe they would do that. That will probably change now.
            It works for Sean Payton.
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
              Has any team ever ended a playoff game with a point total of 2?
              Packers over Cardinals 9-2 in 1929. Oops, sorry, that was a regular season game. But no, not in a playoff game. As a matter of fact only about twenty or so games ended with one team with only two points.
              Last edited by Demonbinder; January 8, 2012, 17:07.

Comment

• Looking forward to the Giants beating the Packers next week.

I still don't get how Matty Ice earned that nickname. Was it from college? Dude is straight Matty Ice Cold in the playoffs.

Comment

• Mike Smith is about to start crying. Wow

Good thing the Falcons gave up so much to help their offense. Really helped them get 2 points in the playoffs against the 27th ranked defense.
                  Last edited by Al B. Sure!; January 8, 2012, 16:52.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                    Looking forward to the Giants beating the Packers next week.

Comment

Eli Montana got this.

Comment

• Nah, I think the Packers will beat the Giants at home. But the Saints will beat the Pack.

It's going to be New Orleans vs. New England in the end.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Nah. Giants vs. Broncos with 6 4th quarter lead changes and then overtime

Pats will probably be AFC champs. It's tough to see the Ravens, Texans, or Broncos beating the Pats in any round.

Comment

• How is this in Denver? All I see are terrible towels. ****.

Comment

• lol Nice touchback. It hit the crossbar and bounced back to land precisely on the 20

Comment

• Gotta hand it to Coughlin and his staff. They found the holes in the defense and exploited them. And the defense obviously played great.

Note to Mike Smith: If you're going to go for it on 4th and 1 like the big boys, it might be a good idea to design a play other than a QB sneak for that situation.
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X