This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
    Gotta hand it to Coughlin and his staff. They found the holes in the defense and exploited them. And the defense obviously played great.

Note to Mike Smith: If you're going to go for it on 4th and 1 like the big boys, it might be a good idea to design a play other than a QB sneak for that situation.
    He designed something unique. They shifted the whole offensive line and snapped the ball with the guard.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• What the hell John Fox? You really going to keep running when the Steelers have 11 at the line of scrimmage? What the ****?!
      "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• James Harrison just blew out Eric Decker's knee.

Comment

• TEBOW TIME CAME EARLY, *****ES!!!

Comment

• It's amazing how skilled Tebow is with the deep balls. He can hit his WR's right in the hands from 30+ yards out and in between two defenders. Where are these so-called accuracy issues? If he can throw so well in tight spaces down the field, he should be able to throw the intermediate routes that they're so scared to have him throw.

Comment

• How the **** can you disbelieve?! Tebow can sling it all over the field.

Comment

• TEBOW!!!! KICKING THAT STEELER ASS!!!

Comment

• 17-6 Broncos and Roethlisberger is half-dead. MUHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Comment

• "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Some bull**** with these premature whistles in playoff games on fumbles.

Comment

• Why must every Broncos game come down to the final 3 minutes? Regardless, TEBOW TIME.

Comment

• First OT game with the new rules.

Comment

• TEBOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Tebow!!!
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Tebow has thrown for 300 yards in the playoffs against the Pittsburgh Steelers!!!!!!!

HOLY ****!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X