Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The AFC West had 3 teams go 8-8 and one team go 7-9. Madness.
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• And Denver might be the worst of them....
      "

Comment

• Where's the Tebow love, Al?

Ready to admit that, right now, he too limited to be effective against a good team?

ACK!
        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• The Dolphins knocked the Jets out by winning 19-17.

DE Randy Starks had 2 INTs, the first of which he reached up with both hands and plucked out of the air.

What's more, ESPN reports that Santonio Holmes quit on the team.

(rearranged from article) The team source told Schefter that Jets offensive tackle Wayne Hunter got into a shouting match with Holmes after the wide receiver said something the players resented in the huddle.

"There were guys in the huddle not happy with Santonio's demeanor throughout the game and in the two-minute drill," said Jets running back LaDainian Tomlinson. "And they said something to him about it."
          Last edited by Lord Avalon; January 1, 2012, 21:36. Reason: sp
          Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
          Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
          One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Sanantonio?

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Oops. Fixed.
              Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
              Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
              One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Sloww:

"I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Strong fumble recovery skills by the Cowboys

So what's with the NFC playoff teams this year? The Packers, Saints, Lions, and Giants are all the same... they can't play defense and can't really run the ball. The 49ers are the only team with D that can also run; the Falcons can run but have no D. Interesting.

Comment

• Please give Rob Ryan an extension, Jerry Jones.

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                      Jared Allen is one sack away from breaking Strahan's single-season sack record. Stupid Bears offensive line.

Okay he didn't. Close, though.
                      IIRC, Strahan was basically given a sack in last game of year against Pack by Favre. Record books won't show that though.

And I do know why Lombardi trophy got named that. I just don't like the fact and I know no one else agrees with me.

We'll see if SF can knock off Pack. As was said, not many good defensive teams from NFC this year.

What a laugh - WR's back Martz to return as OC. One of the worst groups of WR's in NFL backing one of worst OC's who doesn't know when to give help to blockers so they aren't giving up multiple sacks.

Comment

• Cruz is at 1445 yards on the season and counting.... and no Pro Bowl

By the way, Matt Flynn set the Packers passing record with 480 yards and 6 TDs. He's a free agent after this season, I believe. Possible big payday. And is Rodgers only good because he's on the Packers?

Also, three 5000 yard passers this season, with Stafford joining Brees and Brady. Both Brees and Brady exceeding Marino's record.

Comment

• Cowgirls going to finish 3rd in the NFC East after this loss. 3rd.

Comment

• Bears will pick at #18. Can they find a quality WR? Not if Angelo is in charge (and it looks like he will).

Comment

• Originally posted by demonbinder View Post
                              Bears will pick at #18. Can they find a quality WR? Not if Angelo is in charge (and it looks like he will).
                              ZZZZZZ

I know this is Bears civilization site but there's still 12 teams vying for the Super Bowl. It's not time for offseason discussion.

Comment

• It is for the Bears fans.

Comment

Working...
                                X