Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No one else hears that beeping tone? What the **** is that?
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Both games today were well worth watching.

New Orleans remains awesome at home. Too bad they probably won't have any more games there.

Detroit now within 10, 4:40 to go. Tebow time?
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
        Both games today were well worth watching.

New Orleans remains awesome at home. Too bad they probably won't have any more games there.

Detroit now within 10, 4:40 to go. Tebow time?
        No. The Saints are going to run out the clock. Nevermind. They're going to score again.

WHAT IS THAT BEEPING?!
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• I've had the game on mute all night, so I can't confirm or deny the beeps.

Wow, New Orleans just going for the jugular. Gotta love it.
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Jim Schwartz is going to snap out.

Comment

• He had to know this was coming. But the Lions are close. They should be pretty damned good next year.

Comment

• Yea, damn good season.

Lions got spanked, but I didn't expect much else. Brees/Saints are having a monster year. Just great to see the Lions in the playoffs in the first place (heck, great to just see them have a winning record).

Can't wait for next year.
                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                  Interesting that Polian was considering Griffin.

3 1st rounders and 2 2nd rounders? Really? I don't know. If any team was willing to give that much, the Colts would have to make that trade. They could set themselves up for the next decade with those picks. I don't think Andrew Luck could equal the value for risk of those picks.
                  No way would any team be that desperate for the pick. I just couldn't imagine that. Atlanta sold the farm last year to move up, but even they wouldn't give up *that* much.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                    No way would any team be that desperate for the pick. I just couldn't imagine that. Atlanta sold the farm last year to move up, but even they wouldn't give up *that* much.
                    Yeah I don't think any team would either. I mean who needs a QB that badly to mortgage 3 drafts?

Comment

• The Giants.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        The Giants.
                        That's another point. Eli was a lot cheaper than this supposed trading value of Andrew Luck. The Giants got Eli for a 1st rounder (Rivers) and a 3rd rounder in 2004, and a 1st and 5th in 2005. That's a lot less than 3 1st rounders and 2 2nd rounders.

Eli's pedigree made him as sure a thing as anything else.

Comment

• Talk about Luck in 6 years.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            Talk about Luck in 6 years.
                            He won't be the best QB of the draft, anyway.

Comment

• The early morning ESPN radio guy read a text on air. "I heard a headline about Tim Tebow passing, how did he die?"

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                                He won't be the best QB of the draft, anyway.

Debatable, but I ****ing LOVE that guy. I hope he succeeds beyond any and all reasonable expectations.
                                "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                                "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

Working...
                                X