Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I like his brother OK so far. He's kind of funny. 1st year, he played who he had to play. On the sideline, he was having a brain hemorrhage every game.
    "WTF! Damn it. ***damnit!"

Not true, Alby. And let me say, I haven't bought in fully yet.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Wow...

Rick Reilly says Tim Tebow's ability to inspire is his greatest talent.

Every week, Tebow picks out someone who is suffering, or who is dying, or who is injured, flies them and their families to the Broncos game, rents them a car, puts them up in a nice hotel, buys them dinner (usually at a Dave and Buster's), gets them and their families pregame passes, visits with them just before kickoff (!), gets them 30-yard line tickets down low, visits with them after the game (sometimes for an hour), has them walk him to his car, and sends them off with a basket of gifts.

Home or road, win or lose, hero or goat.
      And it only gets better from there. This article brought a tear to my eye. If anyone deserves any media attention at all, I'm glad it is someone like this who does things for other people. I'm on board with Tebow.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• He's an outstanding role model concerning how a person should conduct themself. I would like to see him succeed as a QB.
        He'll be an overall success in life, no matter about QB.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Jeff Fisher will coach the Rams

Jeff Fisher will coach the St. Louis Rams next season, a league source tells ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.
          Last edited by Al B. Sure!; January 13, 2012, 17:09.
          "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Jets should fire Rex Ryan, Fisher hire him and then punch him.

Comment

• All you do is hate. Yes, fire the coach who turned the Jets completely around and basically made them into a defensive force. The guy with the 34-22 record including two AFC championship appearances. You'd make a great GM, Sloww
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• He was making a Buddy Ryan & Jeff Fisher (Fisher was the head coach of the Titans the year after Buddy, as D.C., punched O.C. Kevin Gilbride during a game) joke, Al
                Last edited by Imran Siddiqui; January 13, 2012, 18:55.
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                  He was making a Buddy Ryan & Jeff Fisher (Fisher was the head coach of the Titans the year after Buddy, as D.C., punched O.C. Kevin Gilbride during a game) joke, Al
                  Not the last time Kevin Gilbride needed to get punched. And it was still the Oilers back then.

Regardless, Sloww has harped on his hate for Rex Ryan before.

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                    Wow...

Rick Reilly says Tim Tebow's ability to inspire is his greatest talent.

And it only gets better from there. This article brought a tear to my eye. If anyone deserves any media attention at all, I'm glad it is someone like this who does things for other people. I'm on board with Tebow.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                      But he breaks Matthew 6:5-6, right?

Comment

• Not even Tebow is perfect.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I haven't really said much about the Jets, and I don't remember saying anything much about Ryan. If I have, you can still stick it up your ass.
                          Your constant mouth about the Cowboys in general and Romo in particular beats anything I've said, easily.
                          Besides, what do you care? Are you whoring to the Jets now, too?

Comment

• I can't wait to see Tebow lose tomorrow.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

• Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                              I can't wait to see Tebow lose tomorrow.

Comment

• Ocho looks out:

A few days ago, a college student named Victor Gonzalez let Chad know on Twitter that he'd been tweeting to him for two years and had not gotten a response. What do you have to say to that, Chad?

Twitter
                                He's making it happen, too. The Ocho has hooked Victor up with a ticket to the game, a plane ticket and a hotel room. Victor will be in the house to see Chad and Tom Brady and the Patriots take on the Broncos and their somewhat popular quarterback..

Comment

Working...
                                X