This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
    1) Ming's hysterical rantings are always hilarious. He turns into Kidicious in football debates.
    2) Yes, Al is right in that I have never met a Bears fan in real life. Met plenty of Cowboys fans though. And Raiders fans (for whatever reason).
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• You should get out more... again... look at the facts. You are wrong. It's that simple. The fact that you haven't met a Bears fan says more about your limited experience vs reality.
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Graphic says it all: the Bears are toast!

Attached Files
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Lions going to the playoffs!!!!!

Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
            Graphic says it all: the Bears are toast!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]170901[/ATTACH]
            Yes, they are which we expected. I know you told me not to watch game, but I did. McCown better than expected. Early penalties and that first INT really hurt as they were driving and could have put at least six more points on board. But this was a defensive loss. No jamming receivers at line and no pass rush. But Kahlil Bell looks to stay with team next year behind Forte who will be tagged.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
              Lions going to the playoffs!!!!!

A) Who said it WAY first?
              B) They're doing it while missing Best.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• A) You da man.
                B) ..which will be their downfall in the playoffs.
                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I'd be shocked if they win their 1st playoff game, but they have the taste of winning now.
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• I'm just happy to see them in it. They are still a young team.

2011 - Playoffs, first round loss
                    2012 - NFC championship game loss
                    2013 - SUPERBOWL!!
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Oops. Sorry. 12/21/12 and all that. Better luck in the next life.
                      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Braylon Edwards on Tuesday wrote on his Twitter account that he has been released by the San Francisco 49ers.

"I was released today by the 49ers due to my injury that required more time to rehab and hasn't allowed me to re-sync with the offense," Edwards said in a statement on his website was linked from his Twitter account.
                        Really? Who cuts a starting-caliber WR the week before the playoffs?
                        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• So Ginn replaces him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
                            Really? Who cuts a starting-caliber WR the week before the playoffs?
                            There has to be more to it.
                            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              I devalue him as a player because he didn't get **** for points in IDP. I dropped him and haven't seen any mad dash to pick him up.
                              Hey Sloww:

The Giving Back Fund (GBF), a nonprofit organization that provides philanthropic management and consulting to the sports and entertainment industries, released its fifth annual Giving Back 30, a list of the 30 celebrities who made the largest donations to charity in 2010 according to public records. The list (see below) includes celebrities from many walks of life including actors, writers, producers, musicians, comedians, and athletes.
                              Who was #6 with $2.6 MILLION donated?

6 NFL Player Ndamukong Suh $2,600,000 $2 million to the Nebraska University athletic department and another $600,000 to the University of Nebraska-Lincoln College of Engineering to endow a scholarship. It is the largest single gift ever from a former football player.

Comment

• He still didn't get **** amount of points. Additionally, giving to charity is a good thing, but that doesn't help him not look like an ******* on the field.

Comment

Working...
                                X