This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    Has it ever occurred to you that not all people are as eaten up with a case of the dumbass as you are, as relates to where someone is from or what's their heritage?
    Idiot. And not because of your race. Not because you're in ****ing Philly.You're just an idiot.

I said Antonio Ramiro Romo enough times. I was waiting for your reaction
    "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      You live in Seattle.
      grew up in the bay area and have travelled more in the past year than yoir entire life
      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Omg....did that really just happen??

I am

/me
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
          Omg....did that really just happen??

I am

/me
          I am

/me with the Rock eyebrow
          "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I said Antonio Ramiro Romo enough times. I was waiting for your reaction
            I KNOW you said it enough times! I blew it off and blew it off and then I just couldn't stand it anymore. You punk.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• That "mad smiley" looks funny in a Christmas hat.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I am

/me with the Rock eyebrow
                I mean the football game (it's what the thread is about.....I think).

Houston controlled the entire game (though they didn't dominate) and the Colts win it in the last minute....to go 2-0 in the last two. Texans had a chance the last couple weeks to sew up the AFC (admitedly with a 3rd string quarterback) and lost two games against what I would think should have been inferior opponents if they expect to win in the Playoffs.

I am shocked and stunned.

/me
                "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Dan Orlovsky is a better QB than people realize.

See when some teams look for backup QB's, they look for guys with some experience who won't throw a crapload of interceptions and can dink and dunk a good game manager performance. By some teams, I, of course, don't mean the Chicago Bears

Comment

• The Bears certainly aren't the Oakland Raiders. Dink and dunk and have a good RB and Defense is pretty much their stock-in-trade.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      The Bears certainly aren't the Oakland Raiders. Dink and dunk and have a good RB and Defense is pretty much their stock-in-trade.
                      I'm talking Caleb Hanie in a Mike Martz offense.

Comment

No. They don't.

I have never met a Bears fan. I know Eagles, Giants, Jets, Redskins, Cowboys (so many ****ing Cowboys' fans), Patriots, Steelers, Raiders, Packers, Chargers, Dolphins, and 49ers fans. Even a freaking Seahawks fan (which is bizarre to me). But never once have I met a Bears fan.

A Bears fan would be like a Chiefs or Browns fan. If you're fan of the Bears and not from Chicago, I'll look at you perplexed.

Not being relevant since the 80's and not even having had a star offensive player since Walter Payton does that.
                        Sorry. My bad. I meant to say that the Bears draw nationally and internationally.
                        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Al B. Sure!

Not being relevant since the 80's and not even having had a star offensive player since Walter Payton does that.
                          In the last 5 years they have been the division champ twice, played in the conference championship twice, and have been to the super bowl.
                          Please explain how that isn't relevant.
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming View Post
                            In the last 5 years they have been the division champ twice, played in the conference championship twice, and have been to the super bowl.
                            Please explain how that isn't relevant.
                            Star players win new fans and generate excitement among those outside the market. What star offensive players have the Bears had in the past twenty years? Honestly, I can't even think of any Bears' RB's between Walter Payton to Thomas Jones... can't think of any Bears' WR's in franchise history that are not recent players (so not Marty Booker, Brandon Lloyd, Bernard Berrian, Muhsin Muhammad)... who the hell played QB for the Bears before Rex Grossman?

I challenge anyone here who's not from Chicago (I know, rare) to actually answer those*.

*and since it's Apolyton, someone will but I know they had to scratch their head for a minute about it. It's very telling that the Bears have had scant offensive stars in forever.

Comment

• *ignores the stupid argument about the Bears*

So, the Colts actually won another game. They are now tied with the Vikings. I bet Minnesota would love to have Luck themselves.
                              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                                *ignores the stupid argument about the Bears*

So, the Colts actually won another game. They are now tied with the Vikings. I bet Minnesota would love to have Luck themselves.
                                No they wouldn't. They have Christian Ponder.

Comment

Working...
                                X