No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while.

ACK back!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Who would have thought that the Big East representative to a BCS bowl would be the one putting 70 points up on its opponent! Of course, they are leaving the conference, but details, details.
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Clemson gonna Clemson.

Seriously, that was the easiest BCS bowl to pick.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Unless you care about the GoDaddy.com bowl commercials, this season is over. Congratulations LSU for your national championship. Let the Fulmer Cup Begin!

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower View Post
            Congratulations LSU for your national championship.

Congrats to LSU on a very well-deserved national title.

Comment

• Go 'Bama. Roll tide or whatever. Anything to screw with the BSC.
              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• It will screw with them more if LSU wins again. "SEE? We told you that Okie St. should be playing LSU!"
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Disagree. If LSU wins, it would have gone undefeated and would have a very legit claim to the National Title. If Alabama wins, then the BSC would be tarnished by not only their Nat Champs had previously lost to the #2 team, but the AP (or USAToday... I forget which poll got screwed by the BSC) will likely still list LSU as #1 thus bringing contention to the BSC National Championship.
                  Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                  1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• These teams both suck, nobody's defense is this good. Really piss poor offense.

ACK!
                    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Good kicker.

Comment

• Well, I'm glad I didn't watch that piece of ****. Congrats to LSU on their national title.

Comment

• I guess we'll see. ESPN doesn't agree with you.

Can't Turn The Tide

Alabama totally dominated LSU and claimed its second national title in three seasons.

Comment

• Who replaced LSU's regular with decaf?
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• At least a national champ game with Oklahoma State in it would have been interesting, jeez.
                              “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                              - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Did LSU actually total less than 100 yds of offense?
                                Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                                RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                                X