No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow, I did not expect Stanford to be gashing Okie State like this.

And, sorry Donegeal... but:

Attached Files
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Great Rose Bowl! And yes, it was nice to see Donegeal get put in his place after all that smack talk .
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• I'm just gunna take a moment and pretented that NFL football stopped after week 10 and that there were no more college games beyond the Big 10 Championship.

Ah. That was nice.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• And hey, look Donegeal, it's 2012 now!

A whole year of optimistic new possibilities lies ahead for your Bears and Badgers...
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Woot! More Overtime Football!! Stanford and Oklahoma State has been very entertaining!
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Poor Stanford kicker.... causing Oklahoma State to win this one.

Comment

• This has definitely been the year of the "We're sorry we didn't recruit a better kicker" games. Sheesh, and that kid is a freshman, too... poor guy.
                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Though from what the announcers said, he was a highly recruited kicker out of the Austin, TX area. Nerves just got to him, I guess.

Comment

• He should consider transferring to Alabama.
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Or Boise State.
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Or Oregon!
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• It is mind-boggling to me that Michigan has a better kicking game than the aforementioned teams.

After going 4-for-13 on FG attempts last year.

And we still have the same kicker.
                          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I don't understand why Rob Beard didn't go back to kicking field goals for Oregon after he recovered from his groin injury. He was the fg kicker all last season and was terrific. He's clearly recovered, as he's doing the kickoffs. Maldonado has been much less reliable.
                            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I noticed that all game long. I was so thinking that a missed extra point was going to be the difference cause he nearly missed about half of them.
                              Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                              1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                                And it must make you feel even better that Wisky might have lost because of Bielema's bone-headed waste of a time out.
                                It did indeed.

Comment

Working...
                                X