"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Best 4th quarter ever?

BEST 4TH QUARTER EVER.

Comment

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Is that touchdown michigan again?

Comment

• Safety?

Seriously, I think I need to change my pants.

Comment

• So why didn't I drive up to Ann Arbor today? The **** was I thinking?

Comment

• you were thinking that this game has been sold out for months and scalpers would be charging 300 bucks a ticket?

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                Safety?

Seriously, I think I need to change my pants.
                No, Michigan had possession and fumbled it out of the endzone, even though the ND player batted it out, he never had possession.

ACK!
                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• HAIL TO THE VICTORS!!!!

TO HELL WITH NOTRE DAME!!!
                  Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
                  Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
                  One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                    No, Michigan had possession and fumbled it out of the endzone, even though the ND player batted it out, he never had possession.

ACK!
                    I thought the Michigan player broke the goal line with the ball, but whatever.

Comment

• I'm still a little

That was just the absolute best worst football game I've ever seen. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see both teams lose every remaining game.

Comment

I'm still a little

That was just the absolute best worst football game I've ever seen. I wouldn't be the least bit surprised to see both teams lose every remaining game.
                        UM doesn't play Purdue or Indiana this year?

Comment

• No, we do get Purdue. So that's something. As well as EMU next week.

I'm much less sanguine about the rest of schedule now; even Minnesota could be trouble.

Crazy ass stat of the night: Shoelace completed 11 passes for 338 yards.

Comment

Crazy ass stat of the night: Shoelace completed 11 passes for 338 yards.
                            Dude...

Exit question: Best night game in the history of the Big House?

Comment

• Iowa lost to Iowa State in triple OT
                              Michigan State blew out Florida Atl
                              Ohio State survives Toledo
                              Wisconsin rolls Oregon sTate
                              Illinois flattens South Dakota State
                              Northwestern wins comfortably against E Illinois
                              Minnesota loses to New Mexico State
                              Penn State repeats last years debacle against Alabama
                              Purdue falls to Rice
                              Indiana's 4 basketball banners can't beat Virginia
                              Nebraska finally pulled away from Fresno State
                              Michigan stole Notre Dame's luck

Big 10 goes 7-5 in embarrassing fashion

Comment

• Dude...

Exit question: Best night game in the history of the Big House?

NIGHT GAMES FOREVER AND EVER.

I want every game from this point forth played at 8PM.

The entire crowd was still in the stadium, 20 minutes after the game ended, unironically signing Journey.

Michigan-Ohio State MUST BE A NIGHT GAME. MAKE IT HAPPEN, DAVE BRANDON.

Big 10 goes 7-5 in embarrassing fashion

Yeah, outside of Wisky and maybe MSU, the Big Ten doesn't look so good this year.

Comment

Working...
                                X