No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NU 21 Fresno State 20 now. And they are supposed to contend for the Big10 crown?

Denard Robinson has looked like crap, very poorly thrown balls, and the Irish aren't letting him run. I thought he would be more of a passing threat this year.
    Last edited by H Tower; September 10, 2011, 22:07.

Comment

• Shoelace looks confused; the facts that the offensive line is getting dominated and that his running backs aren't doing **** are helping exactly zero.

Yeah, based on the first two weeks of the season, the Big Ten is Wisky's to lose. They look scary.*

*Playing Oregon State made Sacramento State look scary, too.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Oregon State had only 23 yards rushing against Wisconsin?
        Wisconsin always has been classy when beating the crap out of the another team. 43 rushes today.

What's not to like about Musburger? He isn't a failed coach/front office exec like Matt Millen who did the Georgia/South Carolina game. He's brings a sense of history to the broadcast, but doesn't bore with tons of obscure trivia. I liked the 15 seconds he spent earlier talking about how Michigan's facemasks went from grey to blue.

Comment

• Musburger was the the one who said, on the game deciding field goal at the NC game last year, "this is for all the Tostitos!" Tostitos, of course, being the sponsor of the game.

Reason enough to hate the man.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Oh, and the fact that USC is having trouble against Utah now means I really overestimated their position in the Pac-12. Eyuuugh.
            Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I think Michigan's defensive strategy at this point is let Michael Floyd tire himself out once he reaches 250 yards or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by H Tower View Post
                NU 21 Fresno State 20 now. And they are supposed to contend for the Big10 crown?
                The Big Ten sucks, which is why a thoroughly mediocre Nebraska team is still the favorite to win the "Where's Wisconsin?" division and lose in the inaugural Big Ten Championship Game to "Why's Wisconsin Here?" division champ Wisconsin.

Comment

• NOW COME THE **** ON, OFFENSE, AND DO SOMETHING.

Plus three in turnovers, and we're down ten points.

AND ANOTHER ****ING DROP.

Comment

• **** ME RUNNING.

It was actually plus two. Now, plus one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                      AND ANOTHER ****ING DROP.
                      Desmond Howard would not approve.

DR isn't able to go through his progression and hit the second or third option, he doesn't have the offense down yet, and it shows tonight. Despite being down only 10, I don't see Michigan coming back

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
                        Musburger was the the one who said, on the game deciding field goal at the NC game last year, "this is for all the Tostitos!" Tostitos, of course, being the sponsor of the game.

Reason enough to hate the man.
                        One poor comment doesn't ruin a thirty year career

Comment

• I don't know why I'm this mad, I figured we were gonna lose, and lose big, but damn... we look bad. Not Bowl-Game-Abortion-Against-Not-That-MSU bad, but they sure as **** don't look good.

Comment

• This Week In Schadenfreude, here we come!

Comment

• Surely Iowa is more deserving. They talked a lot of **** this week before being taken down by their little brother, whereas I'm not sure anyone favored Michigan in this game.

Comment

• While that is true, with the exception of two ridiculous miracle plays of Robinson-to-Hemingway, Michigan has looked like a tire fire all night long.

Comment

Working...
                                X