No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On the plus side for them, the Beaver's defense is doing a decent job keeping the Badger's O in check, all things considered.

EDIT: Beavs force another punt. If it weren't for their punter, they'd probably still be even at 0-0 now. But their offense has done nada, with Mannion being very lucky since he's thrown at least 3 near-interceptions.
    Last edited by Boris Godunov; September 10, 2011, 12:38.
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Lulz

Toledo 15, Ohio State 7
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
        Lulz

Toledo 15, Ohio State 7
        Heh, was just about to note this. Please oh please...
        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Katz is now back in for OR st. Way to be decisive, Riley!

Edit: nm, I was wrong, it was Mannion still. And he didn't get the 1st down. Shocked.
          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Nothing about stepping out at the 2 on a kickoff, and then a delay of game?

ACK!
            Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Scrappy Buckeyes hanging in there against the unstoppable juggernauts of Toledo.

*one should detect a heavy dose of irony, given the Horror of 2008, which was far, far, FAR worse than losing to App State in 2007

Comment

• There have been a pair of phantom 15-yard penalties against Toledo so far. I, in absolutely no way, expect them to finish the game within 20 points of OSU, let alone win, but the officiating sure as **** ain't helping.

Comment

• In other early "wha?" scores:

Norfolk St. 3, West Virginia 0 (end of 1st)

Central Michigan 13, Kentucky 7 "ESSS EEEE SEEE speed!"

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                    Nothing about stepping out at the 2 on a kickoff, and then a delay of game?

ACK!
                    I stopped posting updates on the Keystone Kops because it went beyond funny to pathetic.
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Wait, the Beavers did what?

Holy ****, they went from perennial top 15 team to Poor Man's Washington State in about sixty seconds.

Comment

• I switched my pick 'em vote last night from Oregon State beating the spread to Wisconsin. Looks like it was a good move.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Yeah, the line was, what, 20? I was on autopick for Wisky on that, but I didn't expect the Beavers to be this bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post
                            Nothing about stepping out at the 2 on a kickoff, and then a delay of game?

ACK!

Actually, that reminds me of a game I watched when I was kid. I have no idea how old I was; maybe 10? Anyway, I remember very clearly that the offending team was Michigan State, which filled me with glee to no end. I think they were visiting Hawai'i.

Anyway, the Spartan returner caught the opening kickoff on the one yard line, took one step backwards into the endzone, and took a knee. Two points, Rainbow Warriors. Oh, it was epic.

Rockets now threatening to regain the lead.

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                              Anyway, the Spartan returner caught the opening kickoff on the one yard line, took one step backwards into the endzone, and took a knee. Two points, Rainbow Warriors. Oh, it was epic.
                              Maybe it was the first time he'd ever played football?

I still don't get the Mannion/Katz swapping for Oregon State. It's basically telegraphing what the play will be. It's Katz? Option play. Mannion? Oh he'll throw it. This is just stupid.
                              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Toledo TD. Holy ****.

And Norfolk st. held West Virginia to a field goal and still leads 6-3. Ha-ha.
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X