No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maryland was down 27-10 against WVU at the half but are now only down 34-31 with 7 minutes left. Go Terps!
    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
      Clemson just intercepted Auburn in the red zone. Clemson's got it wrapped up.

[/Jinx]
      Delicious

Auburn's defense is proving to be atrocious.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• That popular upset pick of UCLA over Texas isn't working out so well.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Oh, Sparty.

Tits 7, Tats 0.

Comment

Looks like Pitt and Syracuse are out as potential Big Ten targets, as they have applied to the ACC. If the Big Ten continues to expand, looks like ND might be the only option.
            That was very surprising. Was thinking that both would wait for Big 10... but it seems they thought also about their basketball programs (well for Syracuse that is all they really have to offer these days). Baylor reached out to the Big East in case the Big XII is kaput (yah, I'm sure that's really considered a big catch...).

Poor TCU (in addition to the other Big East schools who are royally ****ed).

Though rumors are the SEC is looking at West Virginia to balance out in football (14th team) and now Rutgers becomes more attractive in case the Big 10 wants to expand (oh please, oh please, oh please)
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Tits 14, Tats 0.

Comment

• Wisconsin 49
                Northern Il 7

One more cupcake until the Red and White Bowl.

Go Badgers!
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

• Tits 17, Tats 6.

Ohio State does not look good this year.*

*please, God. Please.

Comment

• Interesting. Illinois beat Arizona State, despite having only 240 yards of offense.

Stat of the day:

Ohio State total passing: 4-17, 35 yds, 0 TD, 1 INT.

Comment

• There's only one thing to be said about that abortion: Fuck Clemson (and Ted Roof).
                      Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• It might be small potatoes for a lot of programs, but that was a significant win for the Illini.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Interesting, apparently in Big East rumors, in the June meetings, Pitt, West Virginia, and Rutgers were pissed that some of the basketball only schools (inc. Notre Dame) blocked a proposal to offer expansion to Kansas, Kansas State, and Missouri. Pitt is leaving now, but WVU has been look around since that time as well and is attempting to be the SEC's 14th team. If that doesn't happen (and the chances seem to be good that it does), WVU is likely to go somewhere else regardless. Apparently Pitt and WVU's ADs have been talking and wanted to make sure that both end up in a good place - WVU's AD knew about the Pitt move before it broke.

Other rumors is that Rutgers and UConn may also move to the ACC, unless the UBER-rumors of Texas and Notre Dame moving (but having substantial football only right) go through.
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

• Yeah, the Illini (!) look to be the only significant threat to the Badgers in the Why's Wisconsin Here? division.

I had a feeling Solomwi would bust out the "**** Clemson".

At this point, I have no idea how the whole alignment thing is going to shake out; I'm content to wait this out on the sidelines, excepting ND/Texas actively looking to join (and, honestly? **** Texas).

Comment

• If it really goes to a 4 Super Conference of 16 teams each, it will be a major blow to college football overall. I am so against the idea.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

At this point, I have no idea how the whole alignment thing is going to shake out; I'm content to wait this out on the sidelines, excepting ND/Texas actively looking to join (and, honestly? **** Texas).
                                Well, ND/Texas rumors are more connected to the ACC than Big 10 these days, even before Pitt and Syracuse moved (which I considered curious, but maybe the ACC was letting ND and Texas know of the potential).

Comment

Working...
                                X