No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was away from the computer for the first quarter.

This game has turned into a dumpster fire rather quicker than I expected.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Horace Prettyman, mother****ers.

Horace Prettyman, Michigan man, requests your presence under protest at a footballing contest between the Michiganders' collection of footballing Wolverines. The location shall be at the field of...

Comment

• As much as I hate Notre Dame, I have nothing but good things to say about their cheerleaders' "throwback" outfits.

Comment

• BAH ROUNDTREE DROP FART NOISE

Comment

• DON'T **** WITH MICHIGAN'S UNIFORMS.

They've more game than anyone else, ever. How about maintaining tradition? Leave the ever changing uniforms to Oregon.

Comment

• Ahh, the sweet sound of Brent Musburger's voice. [/man crush]

Comment

• Lets go BYU!

And Fresno State winning in Lincoln? I only have two TVs, how am I supposed to watch all three of these games?

Comment

• HATE Musburger.

Generally agreed re: Michigan's unis, but I'm not hating these so-called "throwbacks" as much as I expected to.

Granted, that may just be my rage talking.

Comment

• I am developing a rather unhealthy mancrush on Jordan Kovacs.

Comment

• Well, that was a hell of a thing.

Comment

• So I just happened to see this halftime score roll by:

Fresno State 17
                        Nebraska 14

Ummm. What?

Comment

• Brian Kelly "Scanners"-explosion in 3... 2...

Comment

• Michigan's gotta score here before the half. Don't want to be down 10 with the Irish getting the ball to start the third quarter.

Comment

• "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine

Comment

• I think raging over the phone to XBox customer support might be better for my blood pressure than watching the second half of this game.

Comment

Working...
                                X