No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is ****ing amazing, by the way...

WHEN THE BAND BROKE UP: THE ORAL HISTORY OF THE BIG 12

Comment

• That's good.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Attached Files
        "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
        'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Yeah, I read that yesterday, great stuff. Especially Colorado.

Re: Pitt--the market may not be new, but it is huge--PA is one of the major hotbeds of high school football, and locking down both college programs in the state would add millions of eyeballs to the Big Ten, more merchandise, and better recruiting.

Again, they aren't my top pick. But they shouldn't be discounted. (Also: Mizzou is a knight as well; Kansas, a peasant.)
          "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
          "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post

Re: Pitt--the market may not be new, but it is huge--PA is one of the major hotbeds of high school football, and locking down both college programs in the state would add millions of eyeballs to the Big Ten, more merchandise, and better recruiting.

Again, they aren't my top pick. But they shouldn't be discounted. (Also: Mizzou is a knight as well; Kansas, a peasant.)
            I know Illinois has had some good years, two BCS game berths, but please, we aren't knights, we're more well off peasants. The only way people in Montana recognize the Illini football helmet is because it says "Illinois" on it.

Comment

I know Illinois has had some good years, two BCS game berths, but please, we aren't knights, we're more well off peasants. The only way people in Montana recognize the Illini football helmet is because it says "Illinois" on it.

Comment

• Jesus, what idiot scheduled this Arizona State-Missouri game? They had the night all to themselves, yet it's approaching 1am EST and the game isn't even in the 4th quarter yet...

Comment

(Also: Mizzou is a knight as well; Kansas, a peasant.)
                  That's why they ain't getting in except as add-ons to a King or Baron (and Kansas probably won't have a chance even then).

Comment

• What I love about that article is that he didn't know where to put Louisville, because they were this new rising power on the national stage.

Comment

• 1:30 AM, over eight minutes left to go in the game, and I'm going to bed ya'll.

Comment

• Yay, a Pac-12 team beat a ranked non-conference opponent!

Sure, they blew a 14-point lead thanks to abundant stupid penalties and a bone-headed fumble on a punt return.

And they had to rely on Mizzou's kicker missing a field goal so they could win in OT (Good job icing your own kicker twice, Mizzou).

And Mizzou was crippled by an astonishing number of injuries, including most of their backfield.

But a win's a win, right? Right.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Now that they've all played, I'll rank the Pac-12:

1. Stanford
                          2. Oregon
                          3. USC
                          4. ASU
                          5. Cal
                          6. Washington
                          7. Utah
                          8. Arizona
                          9. UCLA
                          10. Washington State
                          11. Oregon State
                          12. Colorado
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Ohhhh Oregon State....

You get the ball first and your starting QB picks up a first down... so you bench him in favor of the freshman who now has yet to complete a pass. And then your punter has a -4 yard punt, giving the Badgers the ball at your own 14 yard line...

Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• -4 yard punt? Seriously?

What the hell happened to the Beavers? Up until last year, they were good for at least 8-9 wins every season.

Comment

• Well they did lose Sean Canfield at QB, the Rodgers brothers and Stephen Paea.

I'm also questioning Mike Riley's coaching decisions. This boneheaded QB nonsense is absurd. What the hell is he thinking?
                                Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

Working...
                                X