No announcement yet.

College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One explanation I've heard is that the ground jarred the ball enough that he didn't secure possession until he was out of bounds.

I ain't buying it; Occam's Razor tells me that this was simply a case of a (typically) horribad Pac-12 officiating crew.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Yes indeedy. I don't remember the name of that ref, but I hate him so much it induces fits when I see that he's officiating an Oregon game.
      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Posted on mgoblog by a very funny guy named beenplumb:
        “Go back to last year and tell us that our defense and kicker would win us a BCS bowl and try not to get punched in the face for lying.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
          I think the VT receiver caught that TD pass, too.
          Yuuuup!

Comment

• I almost must say that Gibbons's haircut and beard are not fitting of a Michigan Man.
            Last edited by Tupac Shakur; January 4, 2012, 11:25.

Comment

• He's a kicker; by definition, he can not be a Michigan Man.

Comment

• What about arm punters? Surely Denard Robinson cannot be categorically barred from being a Michigan Man.

Comment

• Not Denard's best game. He had been playing so much better after the Iowa game, not sure what happened.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
                    I almost must say that Gibbons's haircut and beard are not fitting of a Michigan Man.
                    And he's a fat kicker. Looks like a total slob. But hey, I guess one is entitled when one wins the game...
                    Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• I can't believe I have to listen to Jon Gruden blabbering during this game. Isn't having to endure him once a week for MNF enough?
                      Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Relax and have a drink. The mute button is your friend.

It will all be over soon, Boris.
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• I thought ASU would end up being the team with the most humiliating bowl performance this season. But now Clemson is pulling the ultimate Clemson at the worst possible time.
                          Last edited by Boris Godunov; January 5, 2012, 00:30.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Clemson gonna Clemson.

Comment

• This is the most shocking game to me so far.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Me and Guy in the last 2 spots in the Pick-em game, are the only 2 that picked WVU.

ACK!
                                Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
                                X