College Football 2013 Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
    God, Gordon mother****ing Gee. How can such a smart guy be so ****ing stupid?

I actually ran into him a few weeks ago; the Royal Shakespeare Company was in town performing Julius Caesar. Also ran into Eddie George. Not literally, mind; I'd probably still be in the hospital were that true. Dude still looks like a ****ing tank.
    Did you tell him you went to Michigan, or were you a pu$$y?

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post

ACK!
      You don't "go to Michigan", you become a Michigan Man.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuberski View Post

ACK!
        Meow.
        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tupac Shakur View Post
            He wasn't wrong about Notre Dame, though.
            With enemies like him, ND needs no friends.

He's feeding into strong anti-Catholic bigotry in some parts of Ohio.
            I came upon a barroom full of bad Salon pictures in which men with hats on the backs of their heads were wolfing food from a counter. It was the institution of the "free lunch" I had struck. You paid for a drink and got as much as you wanted to eat. For something less than a rupee a day a man can feed himself sumptuously in San Francisco, even though he be a bankrupt. Remember this if ever you are stranded in these parts. ~ Rudyard Kipling, 1891

Comment

• Originally posted by Boris Godunov View Post
              What, NCAA sanctions? Meh, not concerned as of yet. A loss of a few scholarships and probation is the most likely penalty. It won't have a substantial effect on the quality of the program.
              Ahem.

Attached Files
              Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Pure Michigan

I guarantee that Illinois does not lose to Michigan this year

Comment

• Guarantee accepted.
                  "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                  'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• MRT's team, however, is going the **** down.

Search your feelings, you know it to be true.

Comment

• I want a 3ot game against ttun this year. I need more drama!
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

• Oregon wins it all this year.

How do I know?

Because they've finally got a kicker who can make field goals longer than 30 yards.
                        Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• What? We're past the first week and no one has posted yet?

I think we've all learned now that Johnny Football is a dick. Seriously? Suspended only a half for signing how many autographs on a paid vacation? Getting kicked out of the Manning QB camp because he was drunk/hungover and skipping practices? And when he does get on the field, he gets penalized for trash talking.

Comment

• Well H Tower, poly was down for more than a week.

Comment

• I mean, I get it, these are still college kids, but... goddamn, I don't think I was ever that immature. **** that guy.

Comment

• Well H Tower, poly was down for more than a week.
                                Huh, I hadn't noticed

Comment

Working...
                                X