No announcement yet.

Trash talkin thread for poly fantasy bb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Berz, I tried PM'ing you my next pick or two. But it says I have only 9 posts and I can not PM until I have 20 posts. I think that may be a rule that needs to be changed.

Berz, the slow draft is living up to its' name.

My church is feeding and bedding the Homeless tonight. I am cooking and serving the meal, I'm also staying overnight to supervise the Homeless.

I must leave now.

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
      I went to the draft thread and used the "search this thread" link, I typed in alex rodriguez (maybe the small type is the problem) and got 9 responses - none with arod's name. Let me try using capitals...

nope, got the same thing. Maybe we're using different search links
      Yeah I did the same thing and all 9 responses have his name highlighted when I click the link to the post. Looks like it's working fine?

Needless to say, do you think posting the entire draft order--every round--is necessary? As opposed to just the current round order, which I understand is for folks to see the order and where they are at. I just think it will waste space and clutter the thread. I may be posting from my phone occasionally so big messy threads makes things painful for me and may necessitate waiting until I can sit down at a computer and adequately cut and paste huge posts.

Comment

Next pick

Berz, PM'd my next Poly pick on FFZ. Must run now.

Comment

ya UR, we do go about our drafts here much slower than FFZ But we've never run out of time, primetime is usually when we make up for a slow day due to work hours etc

I see what you mean illram, I'll post in the thread and email the league and a commish's note

Comment

My church is feeding and bedding the Homeless tonight. I am cooking and serving the meal, I'm also staying overnight to supervise the Homeless.
            You are a better man than I, Gunga Din

Comment

Originally posted by illram View Post
              Yeah I did the same thing and all 9 responses have his name highlighted when I click the link to the post. Looks like it's working fine?

Needless to say, do you think posting the entire draft order--every round--is necessary? As opposed to just the current round order, which I understand is for folks to see the order and where they are at. I just think it will waste space and clutter the thread. I may be posting from my phone occasionally so big messy threads makes things painful for me and may necessitate waiting until I can sit down at a computer and adequately cut and paste huge posts.
              I think it makes it much easier to use and understand if you repost the full draft.
              Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

We can post the entire list once for each new page, but if he has trouble dl'ing lengthy pages we can do it this way. Right now the list isn't long but I'll definitely use the search function when we get into the double digits. I've spent a lot of time looking through the picks to make sure I wasn't picking someone already taken, I didn't even know about "search thread" or I would have been using it all along.

Comment

Jesus, Howard went #38? I was hoping he'd slip to #41

uh oh, I just noticed VMart really sucks at Detroit

and I'll be taking Beltre as my next pick, Sanabas has a 3B so plan appropriately
                  Last edited by Berzerker; March 7, 2011, 23:12.

Comment

where'd ozzy go?

Comment

This draft is killing me. I'm not getting anyone I want. :cry

Comment

You can still get BJ Upton Mike!

Comment

I have picks from ur

and Stuie
                          Last edited by Berzerker; March 8, 2011, 22:36.

Comment

If you have your roster updated in the Roster thread it will help if a BAPAY is needed, for one thing.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

sans should be waking up here soon, its morning down under

sorry Jimmy

I'll be taking Justin Morneau next and sans has a 1B so he should be a safe pick

well, I wouldn't call him safe - he may not even play if his head is still messed up and it looks iffy

Comment

Bad news for Utley

EPW isn't going to like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X