Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats weird, I imagine he used the pm link attached to your name

Comment

ffz is in need of players for 1-2 leagues - a live draft mar 27th and a slow draft - post if you're interested. The slow draft will be starting soon, this week, maybe even tomorrow

Comment

I don't know what happened.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

need 5 posts to pm

Comment

need 4 posts to pm

Comment

need 3 posts to pm

Comment

Guess I need 10 posts. Screw it.

Oz, you're up

Comment

No need to PM me, I watch the thread like a hawk during draft time.
                  Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

geez, the guys I was hoping for are all getting picked

duh doh

Comment

Do we need to be reposting all the previous rounds in each post? That is going to get really unwieldy. If the issue is maintaining the order whatever the current round is should be sufficient, no? Also for the purposes of ensuring no one picks the same guy twice, searching the thread and getting one hit for the name is enough to notify the picker that the guys has been picked.

Comment

we re-post the entire list

never tried searching the thread for a name

we need players over at ffz if anyone wants in another (or 2) league

ed: I just searched our draft thread for alex rodriguez - I got 9 responses and arod wasn't in any of the posts I wouldn't wanna depend on poly's search feature
                        Last edited by Berzerker; March 7, 2011, 16:23.

Comment

A-rod was picked by Fist. His name shows up 9 times because 9 people have copied and pasted his name every time they post. Still confused as to what posting the entire list, every round, accomplishes that posting the current round does not...?

Comment

I just searched our draft thread for alex rodriguez - I got 9 responses and arod wasn't in any of the posts I wouldn't wanna depend on poly's search feature

Last edited by Berzerker; March 7, 2011, 16:52.

Comment

Are we looking at the same draft thread? A-rod has been picked hasn't he?

Comment

I went to the draft thread and used the "search this thread" link, I typed in alex rodriguez (maybe the small type is the problem) and got 9 responses - none with arod's name. Let me try using capitals...

nope, got the same thing. Maybe we're using different search links

Comment

Working...
                                X