No announcement yet.

Trash talkin thread for poly fantasy bb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm committed to waiting for MGuth to respond, I asked him twice now - once before we had 14 and an ongoing draft - so if he is still willing to play he's got Tuber's spot.

Comment

I'm going to bed, I'll pick when I wake up, assuming it's actually my pick by then.

Comment

Leave a list! Oh, criminey.

Let's go over this real quick.

When making a pick, copy and paste from the previous owner's draft recap and add your pick.
        PM the next person up to draft.
        Consider leaving a list. It's not that hard, if your name isn't Imran. Imran is, for some reason, incapable. It's a brain issue.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

we're back on track folks

and since we have 1 person in Italy and another down under, we'll start with 12 hour bapay time limits
          Last edited by Berzerker; March 5, 2011, 23:50.

Comment

Dominic Brown OF Philly broke his right hand

Comment

Evan and Gonzo, not bad for picking last in a 14 man league

Comment

Am I still in the yahoo league? Yahoo seems to act like I'm not in it any longer, and I can't reregister.
                "

Comment

You're not in it until you register. 13 people are registered, and I don't think that you're one of them.
                  Berz reset the league. This is the current info:
                  League ID 122520
                  Password apolyton
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I need to post 10 times before it will let me PM, so be patient. I'll keep an eye on the draft status....

Comment

Just pointing it out. It wasn't directed at you. Others might not have it set to forward, but in certain instances, they should set it up to happen. Others might not even think about it.

I sent a PM to Stuie.

Comment

Hey Berz, any chance on occasional keying of picks into Yahoo? It's kind of a pain in the ass but if done occasionally it helps when looking at the player list prior to picking.

And I can't PM til my post count goes up.

Comment

Here's what I do to try and keep up. At the league site, go to Edit Pre-Draft Player Rankings. When someone is picked, move them to the left (Exclude Players). When I make my pick, I move them to the right (My Players).

This is the path:
                          League
                          Draft Central (In the colored header. Maybe it's green?)
                          Pre-Draft Rankings (Blue lettering)
                          Edit my ranking

Comment

Originally posted by illram View Post
                            Hey Berz, any chance on occasional keying of picks into Yahoo? It's kind of a pain in the ass but if done occasionally it helps when looking at the player list prior to picking.

I am PMing, I hope it is going through.

Comment

Originally posted by illram View Post

yup, I'll start doing that tonight - and since you posted I'll let you make your pick. I see your pm at speakeasy with picks and 1-2 are still valid, but I'll let you take over.

and go post some spam if y'all need 10 posts

Comment

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                                Just pointing it out. It wasn't directed at you. Others might not have it set to forward, but in certain instances, they should set it up to happen. Others might not even think about it.

I sent a PM to Stuie.
                                You must have PM'd the wrong Stuie. I got nothing.
                                "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                                "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                                "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

Working...
                                X