Poly Fantasy Football Auction League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poly Fantasy Football Auction League

So, I just wanted to start this thread as a sign up and explain the proposed rules of the league.

The scoring will be the same as the DST League
    There will be a flex position that can be played by a TE, WR or RB.
    There will be team defenses.
    The auction will be a live auction taking place on Sept 2nd, 9pm Eastern Time. We can change the specifics of this time to better accommodate everyone.
    Last edited by MRT144; August 9, 2010, 00:54.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

I'd love to play, but timing is going to be hard for me. I am moving 8/24 evening, and 8/25 is probably cleaning day... so a few days later would help for me (preferably into the next week somewhere). 9/9/2010 is kickoff for the season, so we certainly could do it 8/30 or so in terms of time (labor day weekend=bad for everyone, me included), if people are available then. 9/1 (weds pm) would be fine for me as well.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
      I'd love to play, but timing is going to be hard for me. I am moving 8/24 evening, and 8/25 is probably cleaning day... so a few days later would help for me (preferably into the next week somewhere). 9/9/2010 is kickoff for the season, so we certainly could do it 8/30 or so in terms of time (labor day weekend=bad for everyone, me included), if people are available then. 9/1 (weds pm) would be fine for me as well.
      9/1 also works for me.
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

cant do wed

Comment

Days I can do for sure: 8/30-9/2 PM, 9/7 or 9/8 PM
          Days I might be able to do: 8/26, 8/27 PM
          Days I probably can't do but not for sure a no: 8/28, 8/29
          Anything pre-8/26 is out of the question.

Comment

I cant even guarantee I can play. I'd like to, but if FFZ has 2 leagues that would be my yahoo quota (or did they finally change that nonsense?). I like auction leagues and I like getting the draft over with in 2 hours.

I have a tournament the last weekend but we should be done by 5-6 pm central

Comment

Auction would have to be on ESPN, I think - don't think Yahoo! does auctions.

Comment

Originally posted by snoopy369 View Post
                Auction would have to be on ESPN, I think - don't think Yahoo! does auctions.
                Yahoo! does auctions now. The interface is pretty good. Each pick a person get's to nominate a player for auction and then you get about a minute to bid on that nominated player.

Also Berz, I have like 5 different teams on Yahoo right now.

Does the 2nd of September work?

Comment

Thurs 9/2 is fine by me.

Comment

Hey -Jrabbit, i'd like it if you joined up.

Comment

I'm in. It's likely that most times we're discussing will be fine for me. (College student woooooo)
                      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

9/2 would be good for me. Wednesdays would be suboptimal, and that's my usual oncall night.
                        "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                        "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

MRT
                          Guynemer
                          Jaguar
                          Snoopy369

Need at least 4 more for a good league. We've done six before, but it's a bit silly.

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                            Yahoo! does auctions now. The interface is pretty good. Each pick a person get's to nominate a player for auction and then you get about a minute to bid on that nominated player.

Also Berz, I have like 5 different teams on Yahoo right now.

Does the 2nd of September work?
                            5 h2h/roto football teams? Yahoo will allow more than 4 teams if the leagues are classified differently, like survivor and salary cap dont count as h2h/roto. In the past we've been limited to 4 teams per ID... What are your 5 teams?

Comment

Originally posted by Berzerker View Post
                              5 h2h/roto football teams? Yahoo will allow more than 4 teams if the leagues are classified differently, like survivor and salary cap dont count as h2h/roto. In the past we've been limited to 4 teams per ID... What are your 5 teams?
                              Are you trying to embarrass me?

I have 5 HTH teams right now;

2 here (I set up the auction league and can delete it at any time if there isn;t enough interest), 1 at Civfanatics, 2 at Penny-arcade.

Comment

Working...
                              X