Apolyton Fantasy Football D/ST League Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
    Al, why exactly did you think Stephen Jackson would survive to your pick in the middle of the 2nd round?

01.01 Jonny - Chris Johnson - RB - TEN
    01.02 Berzerker - Maurice Jones-Drew - RB - JAX
    01.03 snoopy - Ray Rice - RB - BAL
    01.04 Flash9286 - Adrian Peterson - RB - MIN
    01.05 Jaguar - Peyton Manning - QB - IND
    01.06 Al B. - Frank Gore - RB - SF
    01.07 MRT - Aaron Rodgers - QB - GB
    01.08 Spaced Cowboy - Michael Turner - RB - ATL
    01.09 OzzyKP - Drew Brees - QB - NO
    01.10 joncha - Rashard Mendenhall - RB - PIT
    01.11 duke o' york - Matt Schaub - QB - HOU
    01.12 Imran - Stephen Jackson - RB - StL
    01.13 Guynemer -
    01.14 Sloww -

02.01 Sloww -
    02.02 Guynemer -
    02.03 Imran -
    02.04 duke o' york -
    02.05 joncha -
    02.06 OzzyKP -
    02.07 Spaced Cowboy -
    02.08 MRT -
    02.09 Al B. -
    02.10 Jaguar -
    02.11 Flash9286
    02.12 snoopy -
    02.13 Berzerker -
    02.14 Jonny -

List to be sent to Jaguar.
    Cause he's a ****.
    "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
    'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
      Yeah but it also puts a premium on RB's as much as QB's. Worst case scenario, you get stuck with a Joe Flacco, Matt Ryan, David Garrard, or Jason Campbell. Frankly, that's not that bad. Better that then a bunch of RB's who share carries.
      I'll take my 320/140 QB/RB over 200/200 RB/QB any day of the week.
      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

I like sewing the seeds of disinfo with Stephen Jackson.

Comment

Though thanks for all the SJax talk in this thread. My initial thought was that he was long gone at the 12th pick and I was prepared to pick someone else until I realized he was still available.
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            Though thanks for all the SJax talk in this thread. My initial thought was that he was long gone at the 12th pick and I was prepared to pick someone else until I realized he was still available.
            So my comment was how you ended up with 2009's #2 rusher with the 12th pick. You're welcome, Imran.

I had said something because it took me a while to make a pick because I was weighing the pros and cons of Steven Jackson vs. Frank Gore. I went with Gore. Steven Jackson should never have fallen that far (below Mendenhall? )
            "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
            "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

I love how it's Sloww's pick and he all but disappears.

Comment

God I'm ****ing drunk.

Comment

Since when is Guynemer, Slow?
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by MRT144 View Post
                    I love how it's Sloww's pick and he all but disappears.
                    No it's not. Guynemer is up next.
                    "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• Mouth overloading his ass again. Besides which, I left a list, so **** you, Johnny Come Lately.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        Mouth overloading his ass again. Besides which, I left a list, so **** you, Johnny Come Lately.
                        I'm drunk, what's your excuse for being an ass?

Comment

• How is standing up for myself being an ass?
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• MRT has a bad case of diarrhea of the mouth and constipation of the brain.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                              How is standing up for myself being an ass?
                              So it's just a natural part of your being.

Comment

• Standing up for myself? Absolutely.

Comment

Working...
                                X