Apolyton Fantasy Football D/ST League Draft

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice homophobic comment
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

As a misanthrope, I can't help but be homo(sapiens)phobic, and I'm sure that was the intention of Alby too.

This draft is moving very slowly....

Comment

You're right. It's not fair to call him a homo. He picked Aaron Rodgers after all, not Tony Romosexual.

The season starts Sept. 9th. Come on, people
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Well, we kinda have a month, so that's ok .
          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”

Comment

Originally posted by Al B. Sure! View Post
            You're right. It's not fair to call him a homo. He picked Aaron Rodgers after all, not Tony Romosexual.
            I'm sure if you really tried, you could be a decent person.

Comment

Cowboys

(I actually like Tony Romo. He's the QB most similar to the greatest QB of all time: Steve Young. He also has had an interesting career. I've always been a sucker for the Kurt Warner-like stories about the guy who is always told he's just not good enough but overcomes the odds)
              "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
              "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

Steve Young is NOT the greatest QB of all time. However, you're certainly allowed your idiosyncrasies.
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

A big thank-you to Spaced Cowboy, who left me a list

Comment

Spacey did his part. :twiddlesthumbs:
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

I like how AS's confuses controversial opinions with stupid opinions.
                      "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                      'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

01.01 Jonny - Chris Johnson - RB - TEN
                        01.02 Berzerker - Maurice Jones-Drew - RB - JAX
                        01.03 snoopy - Ray Rice - RB - BAL
                        01.04 Flash9286 - Adrian Peterson - RB - MIN
                        01.05 Jaguar - Peyton Manning - QB - IND
                        01.06 Al B. - Frank Gore - RB - SF
                        01.07 MRT - Aaron Rodgers - QB - GB
                        01.08 Spaced Cowboy - Michael Turner - RB - ATL
                        01.09 OzzyKP -
                        01.10 joncha -
                        01.11 duke o' york -
                        01.12 Imran -
                        01.13 Guynemer -
                        01.14 Sloww -
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

I have a list for joncha. PM sent to Ozzy.
                          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Three days for half a round? Interesting how the easiest picks are made the most slowly.

This must be killing you, Sloww... Long, slow, deep breaths. Remember your heart.
                            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Thanks. You know me so well.

Comment

Lets speed it up folks. Im actively checking the thread now.
                                "I hope I get to punch you in the face one day" - MRT144, Imran Siddiqui
                                'I'm fairly certain that a ban on me punching you in the face is not a "right" worth respecting." - loinburger

Comment

Working...
                                X