Fantasy Draft Chatter Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• u can change him, yahoos not a problem - and I havent entered him anyway

I doubt its serious, but he wont be getting work in now for maybe 3-4 weeks as a precaution.

Comment

• If it's up to a vote, Sloww is welcome to make a change if he so desires.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• I really appreciate it, but vlad pointed it out and I went ahead. It could all be fine.
        It's cool, thanks.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I know I give you a hard time a lot, but you are a stand-up guy, Tex.

And I got the fourth SP I wanted all along after all!

Comment

• And a darned good one, ESPECIALLY as your 4th. He crossed my mind when I was making my last pick.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• With more pitchers vanishing by the minute, I didn't think he'd last much longer, especially as he was pretty much the only guy left with both K/BB > 3 and >20 QS.

Comment

• Yeah, Jiménez had good QS, but was behind on the K/BB. I could have flipped a coin, but it probably would have stood on it's edge.

Comment

• Nathan says it aint serious, thats enough for me... If Nathan was around next time I pick I'd take him.

Comment

• Thank you Sloww for making my pick. You can have all the Joe Nathan's you want as far as I'm concerned.
                    "Stuie has the right idea" - Japher
                    "I trust Stuie and all involved." - SlowwHand
                    "Stuie is right...." - Guynemer

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                      Yeah, Jiménez had good QS, but was behind on the K/BB. I could have flipped a coin, but it probably would have stood on it's edge.
                      Had 'em both last year, can't go wrong either way.

Comment

• OH MAN!

I didn't think anyone would pick him, so I was just ambling along, unconcerned, and WTF happens? Berz strikes.
                        Just saving you from taking too many Texans

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          10.4 Blazin Berz - Berzerker - Julio Borbon (TEX - OF)

OH MAN!
                          I didn't think anyone would pick him, so I was just ambling along, unconcerned, and WTF happens? Berz strikes.

Don't worry, he'll be cut before the end of April.

He's batting lead off.

Huh?
                          I repeat: "Huh?"

What does batting lead off have to do with Berz cutting him (or honestly, with anyone cutting him) by the end of April?
                          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

• I thought you meant the Rangers. I see your point, and agree, now.

Comment

• I thought you meant the Rangers too

Comment

• Hehe, oh. I thought it was obvious I was referring to our cut-happy commish.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X