Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

College Football '10 - Conference switching chaos!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard to imagine given the juggernaut Florida's become, but that probation cost them back to back SEC titles in 1984-85... which would have been the first SEC titles in school history. Pell's protege and successor, Galen Hall, left them on probation when Spurrier took over, and his first team would have been conference champions, too, but for that fact. So they essentially forfeited three before ever winning one.
    Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• The ball is rolling anyway.

House panel passes college football playoff bill
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Not rolling very far yet - it's only been approved by a House subcommittee
        Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
        Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
        One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• Did I say it was barreling downhill, knocking over anything that got in it's path?
          No. I said the ball was rolling, and it is.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Are you familiar with our government? Often things stop rolling in committee.
            Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety. - Ben Franklin
            Iain Banks missed deadline due to Civ | The eyes are the groin of the head. - Dwight Schrute.
            One more turn .... One more turn .... | WWTSD

Comment

• You're right. Important things, they wave through just to see if it might work.
              Silly things, they'll debate forever.

Comment

• I think we need Poly hostesses to recruit more posters. But we would need to find some pretty females.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I nominate Wiglaf
                  “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                  - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Yes, this is quickly going to take a real bad turn.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
                      Boris, stop talking to Ben. As he has Boise at #1 (and doesn't really follow college football) he obviously has no clue and is attempting to be an annoyance at this time of year - which is why Guy doesn't include his rankings in his meta-rankings).
                      There's also the fact that I can't see his rankings.
                      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                          The ball is rolling anyway.
                          Now there's a great use of the time and energy or our elected officials.
                          Tutto nel mondo è burla

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                            One would think there would be more pressing issues for them to consider, and I agree with the guy.
                            I said that, too.

Comment

• Yeah... Outsiders shouldn't be involved in determining the rules for College Football. The NCAA should have TOTAL CONTROL. OH WAIT, outsiders already have control... never mind
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I think the NCAA has too much control but thats because I think they're a bunch of *******s not because I think the system couldn't be fixed.
                                We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
                                If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
                                Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Working...
                                X